The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Furious overload.

I almost ended up stranded in Windsor Ontario (3 hours away about), because my fuckup of a boss decided to give us a shitty broken up van to drive. Fucking thing would not only stall every 5 seconds, but wouldnt shift into higher gears on the highway, so it took about 20 minutes to go from 90km/h to 120km/h

Long story, but I ended up calling him a fuckup, aswell as telling him to fuck off, and then told him I wanted a raise.
I think Im fired.

I´m pretty fine.

I´ll go today in the Hessen-Park with my family cuz the Dalai Lama is seriously holding a speech there... I hope it won´t be too full there...

In the evening is drunkness time :D

I slept tooo early yesterday, and now i've got nothing to do on a saturday morning...pfffttt

Joe used to comfort me in lonely mornings :( Come back....

Soooo hungry.. but cannae be arsed eating, so eating chocolate and other various candy + soda. Gotta keep that viking stomach in shape, eyh?

Im pretty tired, I went back at 3 am, and just for the record Cris looks much better in person than in pictures, she's really gorgeus GODAMN !!! :lol::lol:

Soooo hungry.. but cannae be arsed eating, so eating chocolate and other various candy + soda. Gotta keep that viking stomach in shape, eyh?

Im just too lazy to go shopping, and afraid of running out of money. Past 3 weeks have been nothing but Pasta, Rice and Chicken dishes, and the occaisional good meal when I go to a friends/working. :p

Soooo hungry.. but cannae be arsed eating, so eating christians and other various meat + mead. Gotta keep that viking stomach in shape, eyh?

fixed, and i'm fucking melting here, my balls are sweating :cry:

Im just too lazy to go shopping, and afraid of running out of money. Past 3 weeks have been nothing but Pasta, Rice and Chicken dishes, and the occaisional good meal when I go to a friends/working. :p

Amazing, i have a wee problem linking your post to mine in any way, but thats cool, meal and hungry relates i guess.