The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I feel bad... you can keep smiling, you can keep pretending everything's fine, you can keep trying to go on, you can be hopeful... but why, why me?
God, this has been one of the worst days in my life... f**k off, I'm really fed up, god... what the heck.

┼Victim of the Night┼;6632777 said:
I feel bad... you can keep smiling, you can keep pretending everything's fine, you can keep trying to go on, you can be hopeful... but why, why me?
God, this has been one of the worst days in my life... f**k off, I'm really fed up, god... what the heck.

*hugs* Sorry, I know the feeling. Things haven't gone to well for me lately either. Stay positive and optimistic!

pretty awsome. this metal band came to our school today and played. they werent crazy deathz but it was pretty cool. i got some autographs. now im hanging wit a bunch of my friends

Dang, on our school we get just odd things... Dudes playing stuff with some drums/blowing instruments from Africa, was way too wierd to listen to that:lol:

haha, and all we get are campus picnics filled with rap culture and abortion protests.

I played bass for the Hip Hop thing they had at my school because the organizer was my friend. Was a fun experiance.

Went to see Nightwish tonight, my friend payed my ticket in and for the ride.
Was fun I guess, but I have lost all respect for Nightwish fans. So much fishnet eyeliner and baggy pants with 10,000,000 useless straps hanging around...and those are the guys.

I've also never seen such a large amount of people wearing trenchcoats.

The show itself was pretty good, not to big of a fan, the new singer did surprisingly well on older songs. but the fans were dead, no crowd movement, was very hard to get into the show when everyone around you looks like they don't want to be there.

^I'm going to see them on the 31st... I'm not terribly excited, but I saw some live stuff with the new singer on youtube and it kind of surprised me, in a pretty good way. But yeah... I am dreading the crowd. Jeez...

Went to see Nightwish tonight, my friend payed my ticket in and for the ride.
Was fun I guess, but I have lost all respect for Nightwish fans. So much fishnet eyeliner and baggy pants with 10,000,000 useless straps hanging around...and those are the guys.

I've also never seen such a large amount of people wearing trenchcoats.

The show itself was pretty good, not to big of a fan, the new singer did surprisingly well on older songs. but the fans were dead, no crowd movement, was very hard to get into the show when everyone around you looks like they don't want to be there.

you need see Lacrimosa fans, i went to their concert 2 weeks ago i couldnt help myself i laughed a lot :lol:

today seem be a pretty calm day to me :)

^I'm going to see them on the 31st... I'm not terribly excited, but I saw some live stuff with the new singer on youtube and it kind of surprised me, in a pretty good way. But yeah... I am dreading the crowd. Jeez...

Anette did well on old songs, and was fun although She can't dance for shit :p.