The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Last time we persuaded him to take a shower by denying him sports scores (he's a sports fanatic). I think we will have to do that again.

And yeah, I live in Washington state. I would think twice before working with the homeless in Brazil. I've been back and forth between Rio and Seattle for a while, but now I'm settled here, working at this very glamurous job. Been here since March.

Edit: Btw, Heartless... your signature... whatta freak...? I want to know all about it. Wtf were those children doing...?

It's an edited clip from the documentary "Jesus Camp"... fanatical kids :lol:

Out of pure boredom, I decided to watch that Jesus Camp movie (it is on Youtube if anyone is interested), and I must say I am quite disturbed and sickened. I don't want to start a huge debate but I want to know if others fell this way. I think it is fucked up how these children are told they are all sinners and that the only way they can be forgiven and receive salvation is to worship their Christian "god". They speak in tongues, they are continentally reminded that they are better than non-worshipers, they accept empty words are promises whole-heartedly, they pray to George Bush (wtf?), and they behave in very satanic ways. It is pure bigotry. It seems like they are at battle with the forces of Islamic religion, anti-christian, whatever.

First off, I'm not against any religious beliefs just the bullshit that comes with it, brought upon by the blind supporters. I find many aspects of this movie very condescending. I didn't want to start a new thread, so just reply if you have any thoughts on this.

Out of pure boredom, I decided to watch that Jesus Camp movie (it is on Youtube if anyone is interested), and I must say I am quite disturbed and sickened. I don't want to start a huge debate but I want to know if others fell this way. I think it is fucked up how these children are told they are all sinners and that the only way they can be forgiven and receive salvation is to worship their Christian "god". They speak in tongues, they are continentally reminded that they are better than non-worshipers, they accept empty words are promises whole-heartedly, they pray to George Bush (wtf?), and they behave in very satanic ways. It is pure bigotry. It seems like they are at battle with the forces of Islamic religion, anti-christian, whatever.

First off, I'm not against any religious beliefs just the bullshit that comes with it, brought upon by the blind supporters. I find many aspects of this movie very condescending. I didn't want to start a new thread, so just reply if you have any thoughts on this.

Wash your sins in the Nestle water of God and kill Harry Potter!

^ :lol:

I gave my application form into Homebase today (looking for part time work, its a garden centre/diy store, it's hueg liek xbox). So hopefully they will get back to me in about a week and I can get a job and start earning some money :lol:

link...im bored too.

EDIT: Just watched the trailer...GODDAMN THATS SICK! Children have more accepting minds and those ppl are just taking the best out of that fact! THATS PSYCHOPATHIC!

LINK STILL WANTED:lol: