The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Pretty good today... Was tired of the long and annoying school day (8 hours) after it much homework n shits... But here am now, soon time to go sleep.

Slightly annoyed, but overall relieved:

Tomorrow is the last day of the half-term (what we call "mid-term" I guess) So I get a week off tommorow ^_^. But I have a Psychology essay to finish tonight for tommorow. And I was not able to to an ungodly amount of Photography coursework because I was suffering stress-related illness for half of this week. (I'm not even kidding, migraines, headaches, blurred vision, spontaneous vomiting. All because I had too much work :ill:) So although I get a week off, I have to survive the horrors of tomorrow :erk:

Hehe, getting week off the next week too ;O Good cos I haven't really sleeped at this week... Barely 2 hours per each night :/

I can't believe 3 inches of blood, specifically Justin Hagberg remembers our inside joke from 3 years ago:mad:

and of course, he'll never leave me alone with it.

I did manage major cuddling tonight though.

great show btw.

you don't wanna know how i am right now. i've had so many different type sof alcohol in the last 4 hours, it's insane.i wont even list tehm all. and the horror of it all is that i have to wake up in 4 hours for my class :zombie:

fuck, i just noticed my knuckles are cut up?!!!

I don't know know how my mood is, today... I know that there's a good chance to go to my hairdresser again to change once more (OMG, I'll lose my hair soon, yehhh).... and I'm cold, a lot.
Wow... why? Dunno. Blah.

you don't wanna know how i am right now. i've had so many different type sof alcohol in the last 4 hours, it's insane.i wont even list tehm all. and the horror of it all is that i have to wake up in 4 hours for my class :zombie:

fuck, i just noticed my knuckles are cut up?!!!

Aww, seems like you're a bit wasted.:heh:..hope you can feel better though, and that you can manage not to fall asleep when you'll be in your class:)

That's a strange feeling when your ex-girlfriend you dumped more than two years ago sends you hot pics of her nowadays. When she moved to Orlando while you stayed in France, and now you're half-married.

:erk: