The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I took a sick day today. No work! I feel like I'm about to die.

Plus, I've been really sensitive to smells and I just could NOT put up with the stinky homeless people today. We have this one client who (and I am not overreacting) hasn't showered in like 2 months (and we have showers at the shelter!). He smells rotten. Dead animal rotten. The other day he came near me and I fucking gagged.

:lol: I think she lives in Washington state doesn't she? And besides, moving to America isn't gonna make shit all better :lol: Canada is where it's at now, OUR DOLLAR IZT SUPERIOR!

^Make him shower? Or pay one of the other homeless guys to piss on him :lol:

Last time we persuaded him to take a shower by denying him sports scores (he's a sports fanatic). I think we will have to do that again.

And yeah, I live in Washington state. I would think twice before working with the homeless in Brazil. I've been back and forth between Rio and Seattle for a while, but now I'm settled here, working at this very glamurous job. Been here since March.

Edit: Btw, Heartless... your signature... whatta freak...? I want to know all about it. Wtf were those children doing...?