The return of the "How are you today?" thread

ufck, Ihad the weirdest dream ever.
In my dreams Cob did another compliation but with bands liek Sum 41 and others. I played teh CD and skipped to teh COB songs but it was like all pop punkish shit.........so i was like panicking. Then I woke up and I was late for school.

In my dreams Cob did another compliation but with bands liek Sum 41 and others. I played teh CD and skipped to teh COB songs but it was like all pop punkish shit.........so i was like panicking. Then I woke up and I was late for school.

That's not a dream, that's the new album :lol: :p

i'm pissed...i got a maths test tomorrow and i usually fail at maths test :lol: whatever...i've studied my ass off so it'll have to turn out good...
i'll get my mixer tomorrow so this means recording :)

I'm burnt out. I should be going to the gym, but instead I'm going to get drunk and sing bad karaoke. This whole "monday off" thing has screwed up my schedule. Chest/tri's on wednesday? Back/Bi's thursday? wtf?!

pissed off. I need a ten pager, not a seven pager. Although I fit all my info into seven pages, I know my teacher will not accept it.

Pure Hatred: Well have a fucking good time! I fucking love local shows and there was one this past sat. for me which was fucking amazing!

*screams* My day was great cuz of a certain someone but also a fucking bore cuz i hate school. I used to like it but now i only go for one special reason. For some reason my eye keeps twiching and now i just relized bodom's realesing an album.

Shit man! You are starting to scare me! :lol:

You must be a clairvoyant, cause that's exactly what's going to happen in the near future.

GONZO!!!!! hiiiii baby!!!!

my day just got a little better because gon is back on the boards :)

yeeeeee :D

you should go back on msn one of these days.

Not very well. I got far too drunk last night considering it was a Tuesday, and then I fell in the shower this morning, fucking up my right leg pretty bad. It took me 15 minutes to finally get out of the shower, and I ended up being 35 minutes late (with a Dunkin's stop on the way of course,) and now I have to go to the RMV and spend an hour sitting around with a bunch of incompetent assholes (read: negros) in order to re-register a clients vehicle. At least it gets me out of the office.

I'm okay now.
I was pissed because I got up early without a reason and because I was called Emo twice on the way back to college. Fair enough I'm wearing black but I have some of the baggiest trousers ever on and skate shoes, not fucking plimsoles. And I don't have a fucking fringe. And...
:erk: