The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I'm good, I just got offered a job. 12 hours a week at £4.80 an hour = £57.6 a month without overtime, so thats at least £230 a month, minimum. :lol: I'm finally going to actually be able to buy guitars instead of just dreaming about buying them :lol:

Had a jog watching a bouncer at some Waterloo highschool event in a small arena. They had the youth high school bands play, and they actually got a pretty big stage to play on. One band was actually awesome and played some SAbbath, Metallica, and even Jordan and Freebird :p.

The security guards reaked of weed too, was lawls.

oh and

ENSIFERUM, TURISAS, TÝR and ELUVEITIE will team up for the Paganfest America tour beginning in April. Confirmed dates so far are as follows:

Apr. 25 - Toronto, ON - Opera House

:O

Today sucked. In the morning bus broke (I don't know what other word could I put here) on the half way to the school :erk: and we had to wait till another one comes to pick us up. Not to mention it was freezing cold. Because of that I was late 20 minutes on the test but I still managed to finish it right in time. And later I had another test... :erk: And I just noticed my grammar is getting worse :erk:

^^Sorry:lol: Its 01.03 here and im fucking tired!:lol: Well you gotta confess a peanut order of a greater magnitude would make you broke...atleast you wouldnt run out of peanuts tho!

^^Sorry:lol: Its 01.03 here and im fucking tired!:lol: Well you gotta confess a peanut order of a greater magnitude would make you broke...atleast you wouldnt run out of peanuts tho!

:lol:, you're totally right, but Im fucking mad man, because all my calls were around 1 dollar cent it's was due to I am an old user of his phone service. :erk: