The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Why everybody thinks that I am a boy??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:zombie:MY name is LOREAN does it sounds like a boy name??!!!!:cry:

Oh, sorry. I thought you were a guy, in which case it would have been kind of funny. I mean not really but, it's hard for me to make the transition from 4chan back to this board :lol:

Anyways, sorry you got hit :(

Well, my father doesn´t like when somebody disturbs him....and it wasn´t that bad, if he was sober it would had been worse...

:s

┼Victim of the Night┼;6716626 said:
That's not true.
But well... if you think so, then beware, 'cause maybe girls could think that guys consider all girls crap too and feel bad, you know...

Believe me here, most non-asshole guys think girls as operating on a different level entirely and that no matter how hard we try, we will never understand them.

I'm okay today...first I thought I'm fine but, whatever... tomorrow will be better,...I hope.

I hope tomorrow is better for you! You have my positive thoughts. Also, my small retinue of Goblins.

Believe me here, most non-asshole guys think girls as operating on a different level entirely and that no matter how hard we try, we will never understand them.

I hope tomorrow is better for you! You have my positive thoughts. Also, my small retinue of Goblins.

So that does definetly not consider me?:lol:

...jk.

Women do operate on a different plane of existence than men do. Haven't you ever seen a stand up comic? :Smug:

Seriously though....after being in a 6 year relationship, I am of the belief that men and women are two completely different species and are not meant to be monogamous (at least for life.)

I am of the belief that men and women are two completely different species and are not meant to be monogamous (at least for life.)

To a certain extent I think you're right... but something prompts me not wanting to believe that it can be like you said... I really wish not, 'cause otherwise it would be sad... to me, at least.

But why did I write? Ignore me anyway, I'm in a weird mood... sorry.

I spent one day in jail....and that one day happened to also be the anniversary of my day of birth. Needless to say, it was a shitty day.

edit: Fuck you Joe!! :lol: