The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I tried multiple posts, to be cool :cool:.

It's called an "mp3 player". Look it up.

You, sir, are right.

Are you really this stupid?

He meant that she said "I AM walking thru a storm" which means she was doing that at the moment she was posting it.

You're the stupid one :lol:.

Are you stupid ? Squee is a boy not a girl.

WHO KNOWS :err:. :p

:lol: For some reason i thought someone else posted it. Whatever, nicki will forgive me <3

No I won't. :lol:

I'm going to see this sunday the ballet known by everyone as the Nutcracker performed by the St. Petersburg Ballet, it will rock :headbang:

I AM SO EXCITED !!!! has been years since the last time I saw the nutcracker :)

He meant that she said "I AM walking thru a storm" which means she was doing that at the moment she was posting it.

How do you know he meant he was doing it at that moment? There is no specification wether is was past, present or future tense. He simply made a statement.

It's snowing.

:tickled:

and right now, I'm in a little pain from yesterday's dental masterpiece. It's still being done, I won't be done it for a year or two.

also, I'm pissed off. Mokena,IL(Illinois), seems to be getting all the tours I wanted to come to Philly but had to go to NY for. Now they get a goddamn powerfest?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!??

I want a powerfest :(

I'm in a shitty mood. I just gave my parents $1300 to cover my court fees for tomorrow and it's just the beginning of my debts