The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Back from vodka... wait I mean "back from Russia". Not sure why I typed vodka but hey it's funny enough not to delete it.

Fear of the dark, fear of the dark...

oh wait this wasn't the Lets sing a song thread...

I have headache, but otherwise good.

IT ENDS TONIGHT

coverremix2.jpg

:lol: that white girl song is great.

And I'm really fuckin pissed off right now cuz I feel like I haven't accomplished what I wanted to today. None of the fuckin recording programs I downloaded for my computer are working! my stupidass new computer keeps shutting down immediately as I push the record button on cool edt pro. and dumbass cubase wont even pick up my guitar's signal which is connected to my pod which is connected to my comp via USB. and I can't find the stamina to look up how to solve this USB detection problem, I mean, I tried, I did. but found nothing. On top of that, I couldn't even do the song I wanted to record today cuz the finger that i bend with a lot is too sore to attempt those bends. And I'm fuckin sick of staring at the screen so I'm gonna go work on a more acousticy song now where I don't have to fuckin try to record anything right now!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

^I don't know anything about those recording programs, but if all programs fail and you have new computer/new os installation I would start by updating all relevant drivers (sound card, USB devices you are using) to latest stable versions. Drivers that come with os might be really old/development phase versions.

I'm feeling a bit guilty for not having opened a single book in the whole Christmas break (exams start on 16th, :lol:) but otherwise pretty good, and we've solved the problem of the ''betrayer'' 2nd guitarist of my band, :lol: Now I'm the only guitar and it's working ok, so I won't bother with all this exams thing. I'll try to work hard this next weeks, :lol:

I'm doing pretty well today I guess. I still haven't picked up a cigarette since the 1st and there's nothing on the itinerary today aside from getting stoned, doing laundry and playing God of War II (I bought it yesterday with a Best Buy gift card I had received for xmas.) Still trying to kick this incessant cough I've had since Thursday so tonight's going to be an early night.

^I don't know anything about those recording programs, but if all programs fail and you have new computer/new os installation I would start by updating all relevant drivers (sound card, USB devices you are using) to latest stable versions. Drivers that come with os might be really old/development phase versions.

thanks, I'll try to find an update for my soundcard, that may actually be the problem.

I'm going back to sleep now.

^lol i guess it happens, i only found out about AYBABTU like 5 years later lol