The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Suddenly, I feel depressed. Not sure why, but last night I had a good random cry, I blame it on Blind Guardian.

:p

*waits for Bodomonkey to enter*

oldnews.jpg
I'm sorry my empty shallow of a life of school work and a job has stopped me from discovering the origins and fine details of internet fads via 4chan, &T, ect. :D

Although I used to watch Lazy Town 8:30 every morning before grade 11 due to my awesome lack of a first period class.
Who is that?

hide y'er boner.

I am the happiest person right now! I figured out how to make cubase compatible with my pod and I feel awesome :D:D:D

On the other hand, classes start again tomorrow which means limited time for practicing and recording. Yet, I'll admit I'm excited for my new classes, hehe.

I had an interesting day today, as I acted supervisor at work for the first time. Go me, I'm patting myself on the back now.

I am extremely irritated as I type this. Small things, big things, all things are irritating.

Fuck.

I'm sorry my empty shallow of a life of school work and a job has stopped me from discovering the origins and fine details of internet fads via 4chan, &T, ect. :D

I LOL'D!

Although I used to watch Lazy Town 8:30 every morning before grade 11 due to my awesome lack of a first period class.

I don't even know wtf Lazy Town is. :lol: Enjoy your aids, pedo.

I had an interesting day today, as I acted supervisor at work for the first time. Go me, I'm patting myself on the back now.

I am extremely irritated as I type this. Small things, big things, all things are irritating.

Fuck.

Aw :cry: Feel better!