The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I spent my morning fixing this up

l_39db2724fc98d93baa441e548fc2b2a1.jpg

I'm really fucking happy, had one of the best weeks ever this week.

Symphony X on thursday was the best gig of my life. Oh my god it was amazing.

And CoB tonight was a fucking blast too, meeting the band and getting the picture vinyl signed was nice too.
l_50a3a0e841fe4f0929fdf7b2b56ffd4b.jpg

(and yes, for all you prog fans that is the Limited Edition Ayreon - 01011001 in the top corner :lol:)
Got to meet mitch for a bit which was cool, but where the fuck were you Pheonix? :lol:

Fucking, I was in the queue for astoria with Mitch about 2 metres behind you. :lol: It'd be interesting to get to know you a bit irl, maybe next time. Just I was a bit cautious due to your aggressive nature on here :p

Pђoenix;7043517 said:
Fucking, I was in the queue for astoria with Mitch about 2 metres behind you. :lol: It'd be interesting to get to know you a bit irl, maybe next time. Just I was a bit cautious due to your aggressive nature on here :p

LOL PUSSY

I managed to get home from a hockey game at 3am.

And the game ended at 10 :lol:

after that, some friends and I went to a bar and met some of the players, hung out and went home. Got some good sleep. Now I have to study for physiology quiz.

Pђoenix;7043517 said:

Ah damn I didn't notice you guys were that close :lol: In the queue I was with the guys (+1 gal) listening to Necrophagist from a mobile phone.

I managed to get home from a hockey game at 3am.

And the game ended at 10 :lol:

after that, some friends and I went to a bar and met some of the players, hung out and went home. Got some good sleep. Now I have to study for physiology quiz.

:lol::lol::lol:

I'd love to met Steve Yzerman, Brendan Shanahan and Nicklas Lidstrom (yes, I'm a Red Wings fanboi, :lol:, even though only shirt I have is Phoenix Coyotes, which was a present, :lol:, they are too expensive for me, :lol:). Well, in fact it'd be cool to hang out with any NHL player, there's no bad players in this league, :lol:, but those 3 are my ultimate hockey heroes.