The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I didn't go to school on Monday 'cause i was sick, i didn't go today 'cause i was lazy to walk 20 minutes to the busstop just to sit in class for 75 minutes while the bed wa so warm *drewls*.
And i won't go tomorrow 'cause the lesson's cancelled :). But my essay is giving me shivers, bleurgh

Bored off my tits.
:lol::lol:
post them on COBOT

:err:
I cannot understand, at least, half of those bands logos.

edit: I really hope you didn't pay more than 5 bucks for that ticket.

Thats bcuz they are all ghey hardcore bands that lack talent

Ahh, I made my hair dark today...and it doesn't look as good as I thought. :( My hair is so boring...gah. :yuk:

it will lighten up in a week or so, don't worry :)

So my friend and I were hoping that our teacher won't remember that we are supposed to go somewhere tomorrow, but he did. :( Well, at least he's not going with us...

HOLYFUCKHOLYFUCHLYFUCVK!11UIP23T128

I've been sitting by my radio for the last 3 weeks trying to win tickets to the WBCN Chili Pot (St. Paddys day Dropkick Murphys show) that is invite only. I just got offered a ticket by a buddy of mine.

:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

I hate not having my computer right now, but we're attempting to revive it.

Last night was futile, but tonight maybe it'll work, and I'll try to get some Brawl in there,too.

Today: I smoked a little before work (shhhh don't tell nobody) and now it's just about killing off this last work day. Thank fuckign Christ on a stick it's Friday.

Tonight I'm meeting up with my Boston internet friends (The T.A.R.D.'s) for some debauchery and chinese food.

Tomorrow: I need to buy a wig. That's my only plan.

Sunday: CHILI POT BITCHESSSS!!!! I won't be drinking as much this year....not even close. Last year I blacked out 1 song into DKM's set. That day didn't end well...let me tell you. Apparently I was too drunk to take public transportation.