The return of the "How are you today?" thread

A "10000000000000megapixel camera" would simply take photographs at an incredibly high resolution. It has no effect on flash.

I'm so fucking tired of this sorry excuse for a life. I've been sleeping around 3-4 hours per night all week, I have schoolwork in over my head, my "friends" are acting like fucking assholes and I'm just feeling depressed. Exams are coming soon and I'm not sure I'll do so well considering how I am now.

[/rant]

I'm so fucking tired of this sorry excuse for a life. I've been sleeping around 3-4 hours per night all week, I have schoolwork in over my head, my "friends" are acting like fucking assholes and I'm just feeling depressed. Exams are coming soon and I'm not sure I'll do so well considering how I am now.

[/rant]

If it makes you feel any better, of the 3 friends I hang out with on a regular basis, in the last 2 days I've told them all to fuck off. I'm tired of having toxic people in my life.

[/rant]

:powerhug:

Hmm, rained for the 3rd day in a row. Then 2 of my friends got into a massive screaming fight, had to restrain one of them and in the end we all though, what the fuck, if they wanna have a cat fight and bring out the claws we'll just spectate. They didnt end up fighting tho.
Then i got into trouble for speaking like a bogan.

I'm alright, I guess. :)
...well, except for the fact that I'll be busy with studying the next two weeks... damn, I really don't feel like that now. But at least the weather is quite "bad" again, I think I need that now, after so many sunny and hot days.