The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Yeah I just got back from a party, I supposed this could be considered SUI as the effects of lots and lots of Cider haven't really worn off yet. But I'm managing to type somewhat decently.

Nah, IRL I'm a perfectly normal and cohesive member of society. But this is the internet, I'll be as much of a cynical and disrespectful bastard as I want :lol: I don't really see where the "elitist" keeps coming from, I don't think highly of myself, I just don't try to sugar coat my shit like everyone else on this forum. I'll shit fucking everywhere.

You can piss in an ocean of piss and no one will notice but if you take a shit on a hobo then :lol: people will care, even if it is a dirty, homeless bastard.

Nah, IRL I'm a perfectly normal and cohesive member of society. But this is the internet, I'll be as much of a cynical and disrespectful bastard as I want :lol: I don't really see where the "elitist" keeps coming from, I don't think highly of myself, I just don't try to sugar coat my shit like everyone else on this forum. I'll shit fucking everywhere.

Ditto....only I'm the same in real life. I don't try and be an asshole per se, I'm just honest and have no inner monologue.

"Band" practice today. Worked out some material with the guitarist and drummer (no bassist atm). Just took a shower, shaved, and trimmed my hair.

My brain is suffocating. The humidity is horrible, and I'm stuck writing a 10-page paper on political corruption in Japanese democracy. Almost feel like shooting myself :erk: