The return of the "How are you today?" thread

OH FUCK THAT'S HOW IT SUPPOSED TO BE!

Ok, hell, I think I get it. The first picture is like... people cheering up? Like, they read what is wrote and they are like "COOL! THAT'S A GOOD THING!" and the other picture is like... wait I,ll go check again...

Like if they were disapointed? As a "Oh no, this is no cool anymore" ?

So, if you use these two pictures in a proper order, it gives the feeling that the crowd is happy about something, but than something happen and they are not anymore, or vice versa?

I'll try it, correct me if I'm wrong.

rabb.jpg

Exactly like this?

:lol: This made me laugh, unlike the "proper" meme that was posted.

I just thought of something, if there was a Ask Swabs thread, I think it'd probably have the best answers, well most brutally down to earth at least. I'm starting to think my thread is ghey :lol:

Pfft, I bet /r9k/ is you're homepage.

I HATE /rk9/ :lol: I only browse /fit/ and /mu/ occasionally... sometimes /k/ if I'm really bored. Usually I'm just on ebaum's and /gif/... and /hc/, whoring out links for RS points.

I just thought of something, if there was a Ask Swabs thread, I think it'd probably have the best answers, well most brutally down to earth at least. I'm starting to think my thread is ghey :lol:

One of the reasons I got banned was for reporting your stupid thread, just sp you know. :lol:

One of the reasons I got banned was for reporting your stupid thread, just sp you know. :lol:

Hmm
You know I wonder if it'd just be easier if there something like.. "ask the person above you thread" or something. That way we wouldn't need so many Ask threads. Then again it might just end up being a messy thread :lol:

EDIT: I have really retarded ideas :lol:

Nah, IRL I'm a perfectly normal and cohesive member of society. But this is the internet, I'll be as much of a cynical and disrespectful bastard as I want :lol: I don't really see where the "elitist" keeps coming from, I don't think highly of myself, I just don't try to sugar coat my shit like everyone else on this forum. I'll shit fucking everywhere.

Well, i just took the opportunity to call french people gay and elitist. You must agree with me there

Well, I'm not French but because you people of the world can't see a difference, I sense a need for me to actively defend myself here for no particular reason since that post wasn't directed to me AT ALL.

-

I have to say that I got to be the most antielitist dude on earth.

Nah, IRL I'm a perfectly normal and cohesive member of society. But this is the internet, I'll be as much of a cynical and disrespectful bastard as I want :lol: I don't really see where the "elitist" keeps coming from, I don't think highly of myself, I just don't try to sugar coat my shit like everyone else on this forum. I'll shit fucking everywhere.

^ My internet philosophy as well :lol: