The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Col%20SAGE.jpg

good soldier...he put it into the only field left! :lol:
LOL! It would have been funnier if instead of "SAGE", that jacket had a "You just lost the game" inscription.

Good trolling though. :kickass:

Had a awesome day today, for a school day. Half the student were doing competitions or Duke of Ed, so we had pewee classes. So the teachers decided today was a bludge day... which is nothing out of the ordinary now that i think of it. They only ever show up 75%. And 75% of the time they show up they dont have a lesson planned... anyways as i was saying bludge day. Lotsa mucking around. Downside to today was when i forgot how to spell my own name.

So...I'm supposed to have jury duty tomorrow, but I have no car, I have to go to dedham, and I also have a meeting with my P.O. at the same time.

I sent in the date change request......5 minutes ago.

Odds of me getting bent over and fucked sans lube?

Today I went on triple funeral and it pretty much sucked. We were standing there for about 3 hours and it was 30°C (there wasn't a single cloud on the sky). No wonder some people passed out. There were so many people and it was really sad... :(

Today was a pretty good day for me.. except for people constantly tailgating me as I was driving home. That annoys the hell out of me.

Other than that, I've had a great day. =]