The return of the "How are you today?" thread

fullbodygross.jpg

*gag*

Dred, I want you to have my babies!!! :worship::worship::worship:

I'm feeling great today. I got a volunteer job, in which I start tomorrow at 2 PM.

Also, my aunt gave birth to a baby girl which she named after me (she combined my first and middle name). I don't know why she named it after me, but I'm so happy.

I've had a great day obviously =]

I worked as a Mechanical Bull attendant for 6 hours, part of a 14 hour shift, for French Canadian Highschoolers

One of which stole my Brown Pirate sweater I've had for 6 years
and its tattered, worn, zipper hasn't worked in 2 years.

Probably the best sweater ever :(

Finished moving, did a lot actually in a small period of time, everything hooked up. Wow. Gonna go shower now, then finish listening to the new Keep of Kalessin CD.

:lol: Wow, the first person other than me and Gonzo who know how to fucking use the memes right. Nice .

OH FUCK THAT'S HOW IT SUPPOSED TO BE!

Ok, hell, I think I get it. The first picture is like... people cheering up? Like, they read what is wrote and they are like "COOL! THAT'S A GOOD THING!" and the other picture is like... wait I,ll go check again...

Like if they were disapointed? As a "Oh no, this is no cool anymore" ?

So, if you use these two pictures in a proper order, it gives the feeling that the crowd is happy about something, but than something happen and they are not anymore, or vice versa?

I'll try it, correct me if I'm wrong.

rabb.jpg

Exactly like this?