The return of the "How are you today?" thread

it's "nothing great" compared to what?

Nothing great in general I don't have to compare it to another book like some kind of mortal kombat for literature. I read most of it, wrote my essay and well, I wasn't overly impressed. There was some cool shit but overall like I said, it wasn't anything amazing. Definitely not something I'd hail as epic and recommend others to read unless they were really into Philosophy.

TOMORROW IS TUSKA OPEN AIR METUHL FESTIVAL!!!!!!!!! HOOOOOOOOOOORAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :D 3 DAYS OF COMPLETE METUHL JACKASSING IN HELSINKI AND WASTEDNESS :D

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSS :D YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :D

ANNOYED!!

Annoyed by a co-worker and the one million little favors she asks me:mad:
Annoyed by a CLIENT who's trying to micromanage ME:mad:
Annoyed by bureaucracy:mad:
Annoyed by our partner agency who will not return my calls or show me how to do the work:mad:

ANNOYED!! :mad::mad::mad:

Grrr!!! :bah::mad::yuk::yell::puke:

Nothing great in general I don't have to compare it to another book like some kind of mortal kombat for literature. I read most of it, wrote my essay and well, I wasn't overly impressed. There was some cool shit but overall like I said, it wasn't anything amazing. Definitely not something I'd hail as epic and recommend others to read unless they were really into Philosophy.
:lol: well whatever. to each his own.

Hey Mystique, do you read contemporary philosophers/sociologist/intellectuals etc... ?

If by contemporary you are including the 20th century, then yeah, I'm familiar with Albert Camus....not many others that I can recall atm. how about you?

Hey Mystique (forgot your name :confused:), I finished reading Meno, interesting read. Got me thinking about how you can define or seek truth about a given idea (such as virtue) when it is something that cannot be clearly defined, but is more of an abstract understanding. Very neat.

I'll start Euthyphro tomorrow :loco:

It's 9:32 am, I'm still drunk, and I found an American flag in my pocket this morning when I put the same shorts back on that I've been wearing all week.

I did manage to get a phone number last night though....so +1 to me :D

I feel abit crazy :loco:
I got the giggles in my exam.
It wasn't good o_O

and
now I am extremely depressed

I just got asked to go to see a Maiden tribute band tonight.

By a girl
eek.gif
and it's not the same one as above.

This is getting weird.

^*hug*