The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Yeah, just the idea makes me think of it as watching two gay boys bumping into each other while fighting to critique my latest dye job. Although I prefer men overall, I favor the female body when it comes to physical contact.

I don't think so, hopelessly :lol:

Trust me man, it fades... that OMG I LOVE YOU FEELING... it goes,a nd turns into a more 'friendship' love... I mean, you still love her but you look at her as more of a lifelong companion that you respect then a OMGINEEDMYTONGUE INYOURMOUTHANDMYDICKINYOURASSRITNAO... at least in my experience.

Trust me man, it fades... that OMG I LOVE YOU FEELING... it goes,a nd turns into a more 'friendship' love... I mean, you still love her but you look at her as more of a lifelong companion that you respect then a OMGINEEDMYTONGUE INYOURMOUTHANDMYDICKINYOURASSRITNAO... at least in my experience.
Actually, what I really hate in being in love (without the fact itself) is all the little craps included in the experience, like the "oh you're still talking to your ex about your past relation whereas you told me you didn't" joke, or even the "I accidently found your 2003 agenda in the garage, with his picture sticked on the front page" thing.

Don't get wrong people, love is perhaps the most violent destruction weapon ever created.

Oh my, its so true. Love can completely destroy the best of people.

And its when love turns into the lifelong companionship that its best... until you lose desire for the person and then it just becomes fucked and extremely complicated.

I hate being in love.

Holy guacamole... It warms my heart to see such a discussion in this shithole. Really, this is my favorite topic these days, as I am suffering from this stupid ass curse!!

Don't get wrong people, love is perhaps the most violent destruction weapon ever created.

┼Victim of the Night┼;7474616 said:
Well... I have to agree on this. Wise words.

Indeed, Eli, that was beautiful (I guess:erk:) and so well put.

Oh my, its so true. Love can completely destroy the best of people.

And its when love turns into the lifelong companionship that its best... until you lose desire for the person and then it just becomes fucked and extremely complicated.

I most definitely agree with both parts. Have been through the latter and am experiencing the first right now. It's so strange... I feel so evil and so empowered by it!

Someone should start a "love" thread. Nothing stupid and cheesy, but an intelligent and grown up discussion (BAHAHAHA!!! :lol:).

--

Anyway, how am I doing today? Apparently I have a "stress fracture" in my left foot and it hurts like a motherfucker when I walk. It doesn't feel good... AND (or but?) I am completely high from my painkillers that's why I'm such a chatterbox right nowo_O