The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Hoping to get very drunk tomorrow. We go to this pub every Thursday which dishes out free food at 10pm. Usually curries and stuff.

Im up Nottingham (home of Robin Hood and guns) next week for shits and giggles. I guess ill be driving that cunt.

Im home take a shower go to mall buy loads of beer have fun with GF and going out after 52 working hrs in 3 day's arghh

I feel like I've been hit by several freight trains.......

I drove to the Philly show with Allie last night. We met up with Nikki at the place, and after a fucking amazing show, we waited outside the place in the rain for an hour to meet COB. We also met a few guys from TBDM and BTBAM, which was pretty cool. And then I drove halfway back from Philly before realizing I was gonna fall asleep at the wheel, and Allie drove the rest of the way.

And guess what? I'M DOING IT ALL AGAIN TONIGHT FOR THE NEW YORK SHOW! Minus the driving part - we're smart and we're gonna take the train into the city, thus saving money and avoiding traffic. GO US! :lol:

Met a girl last week...little Portuguese indie chick, pretty cool. I met her Friday and then met her at a show on Sunday. She's a science teacher at the local high school. Lets see how this pans out (probably not at all knowing me, but whatever.)

Parents are getting divorced, madre has a restraining order on padre. It's kind of awkward, lets not get into it.

Found out yesterday that apparently I didn't need to do the waiver for the USAF, so I don't actually have to wait til the end of the month to enlist. Gonna be heading down to the place at the beginning of next week to get everything squared away. Wish me luck (because I'm still amazingly paranoid about not getting in for one reason or another.)

Sitting here in the office now (padre had knee surgery yesterday, so I'm helping him out.) I don't miss this job at all.

^WHAT?! That thread is closed?! What happened? I was just gonna post in it:bah:

Edit: Oh, nevermind... thought you were talking about "own pictures thread":p

Edit2: My day has developed into a shit day. Plus, I forgot my iPod at work and it's sad to see how completely lost I feel without it. I couldn't even manage to go to the gym. I don't know how I'm going to survive a whole weekend without it. Thank God Amorphis is playing tomorrow, though. Yay!