The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FUCKING PASSED MY MATH EXAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

^Congrats.

I'm still pretty tired, and I have to poop. My brother and sister are coming home tonight to take my father out for dinner for his birthday....but since we're broke, it's going to be a pretty cheap meal.

I didnt want (couldn't afford) to go see Helix last night, despite them being 10 min away from me :(
I then found out their old bass player works as a sandblaster at my old work :p

Got my progress report card back. Did okay, but I think I could do better. Lawl go me slackin' off and being lazy D;.

Today I was kinda slightly mean to one girl, but I don't even know her. It's just that I hate when someone pretends to know a lot about something when they obviously don't... Other than that it was good day...

I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FUCKING PASSED MY MATH EXAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Congrats Flo-zorz. Good job.

I just woke up from a six hour nap after last night's insanity and my DJ shift. I still think last night was the best night ever, even though I can't hear properly and my head feels like it's being hit again and again by a sledgehammer.

Congrats Flo-zorz. Good job.

I just woke up from a six hour nap after last night's insanity and my DJ shift. I still think last night was the best night ever, even though I can't hear properly and my head feels like it's being hit again and again by a sledgehammer.

Was is it with you people? OH IM DEAF. I fucking go to all kinds of concerts and I'm on the gate and I can always hear fine. I've begun to wear earplugs though unless I really like the band or I'm having trouble hearing certain things.

We had a little speaker right in front of us (Me, Nikki and Chris). Nikki will agree that it was horrible having that speaker less than two feet from our ears. Testament was way louder than the other three bands. I didn't have earplugs and despite having my fingers/hands shoved up my ears, it still was loud enough to hurt.

The only other time that the ringing was this bad was for Fear Factory and deafness I have never had before last night.

We had a little speaker right in front of us (Me, Nikki and Chris). Nikki will agree that it was horrible having that speaker less than two feet from our ears. Testament was way louder than the other three bands. I didn't have earplugs and despite having my fingers/hands shoved up my ears, it still was loud enough to hurt.

The only other time that the ringing was this bad was for Fear Factory and deafness I have never had before last night.

Worst part about one speaker in front of you, is sometimes you only get one instrument out of it, especially in shitty clubs :p.

Unless its a band I really love, or really want to yell things at, I now tend to stand right by the sound guy, best spot for sound.

I always wear earplugs to concerts. I like being able to hear things (particularly music.)

I stole a large pack of disposable ones from my old job about 3 summers ago, still have most because I never remeber them to gigs :p

Thankfully, this conversation has just prompted me to grab some and put them in my pocket now, as I'm going to see some shitty caveman metal in about an hour :lol:

Yeah, the sound in that venue was just awful.

still not used to the time difference... getting there.

tired. bit ill.
chilled out ;]] etc.