The return of the "How are you today?" thread

The worst thing is the poor clients of Alexis when he is a lawyer... not only is he not that bright and probably doesn't have that firm of a grasp on the concepts of law, but he is going to not give a fuck about the people he's defending but instead try to get out of court as fast as possible to get home and play ps3 :lol:

The worst thing is the poor clients of Alexis when he is a lawyer... not only is he not that bright and probably doesn't have that firm of a grasp on the concepts of law, but he is going to not give a fuck about the people he's defending but instead try to get out of court as fast as possible to get home and play ps3 :lol:

And dude you don't really know my performance as a lawyer and student, you're very wrong, but I can sleep very good because my life is guarranted.

Videogames for me is just a hobby, I just get online during weekends because I have more importants things to do in the week :).

And dude you don't really know my performance as a lawyer and student, you're very wrong, but I can sleep very good because my life is guarranted.

Videogames for me is just a hobby, I just get online during weekends because I have more importants things to do in the week :).

Ill give you a euro if you join the cast of Boston Legal. You wont be as good as James Spader, but anythings better than the black cross dressing lawyer. Theres some middle ground to fill, and I think a Mexican is the best solution!

Ill give you a euro if you join the cast of Boston Legal. You wont be as good as James Spader, but anythings better than the black cross dressing lawyer. Theres some middle ground to fill, and I think a Mexican is the best solution!
:lol:

Great show!

That makes no sense :lol: His brain works, he's smart and could learn how to judge the elements of a dance contest, he doesn't need to actually dance in order to determine if someone is performing the dance correctly, he just needs eyes. Dolt.

And I am a fantastic human being, thank you very much. My girlfriend is prettier than yours, my dick is bigger and my country's drinking water doesn't give you Hepatitis. Just because your dad has a fat wallet doesn't mean you can look down on me. :lol: