The return of the "How are you today?" thread

NO I got it.

My apartment is small, but its more than I need, and its very comfortable, and I dont shop at wall mart.

Conformism is the shield for losers !!!

Dude you're not trolling anyone, you might think you have fancy shit but you're garbage as a human being. You're a frog faced fuck who doesn't even have a hot girlfriend. At least the shallow fucks living off their parent's wealth can score with 10's.

P.S. Way to go bragging about how big your dad's house is :lol:

Is that your last resort ? Talking shit about me :lol:

Like if having a hot girlfriend was sth relevant, and you say that I am a garbage as a human being, and you are acting like if women were some kind of trophies or some piece of good meat :lol:

You're drowning man !!!

Imagen016-2.jpg

Dude wtf is that water bucket thing? :lol:

DON'T DISPUTE HIM HE WENT TO THE WORLD FAMOUS AND PRESTIGIOUS UNIVERSITY OF MEXICO!!

According to 2008 THES - QS World University Rankings, the University is the 150th best ranked university in the world and the best in Ibero-America.[13] According to the 2008 Academic Ranking of World Universities developed by the Institute of Higher Education of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University, UNAM is ranked in the 152-200 tier[14] and holds the 2nd place among Ibero-American universities in a tie between the University of Buenos Aires and the University of Barcelona but below the University of Sao Paulo

WOOOO WE'RE 150th BABY YEAAAAH!

Beside being one of the most recognized universities in Latin America, is one of the biggest and the most artistically detailed, being its main campus a World Heritage. It was built by some of the best Mexican architects of 20th Century and the mural in the campus were painted by some of the most recognized artists in Mexican history like Diego Rivera and Siqueiros.

I hope you've learned something today :)

Beside being one of the most recognized universities in Latin America, is one of the biggest and the most artistically detailed, being its main campus a World Heritage. It was built by some of the best Mexican architects of 20th Century and the mural in the campus were painted by some of the most recognized artists in Mexican history like Diego Rivera and Siqueiros.

We all saw from your pics just how awesome Mexican architects are!

WOOOO WE'RE 150th BABY YEAAAAH!

UNAM is quite well-ranked, really...many excellent universities from europe are in worse positions. That's not the problem. The problem is, idiots come in every shape and colour, and it's not graduating from a good university that'll magically grow brains on someone :p