The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Seeing as Holland is famous for being fucking rainy (im pretty sure it rains more here than in Mexico), i disagree. I doubt youll ever see bathroom tiles outside of the bathroom here

I believe that. It's just, it makes sense. Doesn't mean everybody who lives in a rainy place uses it :p

Hell, I do, and my house doesn't have any tiles either :p

myschool.jpg

it just doesnt make sense to use bathroom tiles when you can use materials that do the job just as good and actually dont make your house look like an inverted bathroom

There's some cultural importance attached to tiles. I've seen houses where it looked quite good. Just...brown and pink? No.

Just got back from my brothers, went to see my new nephew who was born 8 days ago for the first time. His name is Kobi, my sis-in-law is stressed as hell, I went for a walk with them around the block to settle him down. Kobi is adsolutely adorable. Well he was untill i went to hold him after he had a bit of a feed, he was quiet for about a minute, next thing i know hes done a shit, half of it escaped his nappy and got onto my jeans. So i changed when i got home, now throwing the pants with a giant yellow patch through the wash.

I took a nap off and on for four hours...

Napping can be hazardous, depending on your situation. Short power naps, is pretty much telling your brain and body you want to shut down for 6-9 hours, then *WHAM* Hour-fourty-five later you want to go out, but can't because your nap will not permit,

I'm Dr. Steve Brule
For your Health.

Look at the paintings. ;)

I take a shit and painted it, its still shit. The painting is very well done, but its still painted on shit.

And yeah, as Knarfi said, conformity was a very wrong choice of words.
But I assume I know what you are talking about, which you have to do when talking to you becuase you don't know English...and havn't for the past 3 years I've been posting on this forum.

My place, Is nice. My camera (also not my dads) is with my brother, because he asked to borrow it for his trip to cuba (also not paid for by my dad). He felt bringing his cellphone (also not paid for by my dad) didn't have a good enough power for good photos. (I just realized my Camera has been on more adventures than me :p). Likely excuse? Even if my apartment was a shithole, like you said, its MINE, not my dads.

In Fact, I was laid off from my job mid-september, and this bothers me ONLY because I have too much free time (cobot album ftw, keeping me sane). Lucky for me, my country isn't shit, and I've been getting money from my government until I can get a new placement, because my country is first world (sorry poles :( )

So, enjoy your pretty ghettos, your corrupt federal law system, dimminishing economy, and future prospects, because I know the second there is hard work to be done, is the day you run to daddy.

Inb4: your dad is poorer than mine.

My dad happens to be a Mechanical Engineer, Rather high up in his class too. Why? Because he worked hard to be there. So why am I not living in Wall-Mart furnished mansion? Because I feel it is right to work as hard as he did, and I gotta say, it feels good having your own life.

TL;DR Im better than u