The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I need a turbo boost

usetheboost.jpg

Ummmm I'm reading a lot of short stories lately.
The Magic Barrel by Bernard Malamud
Brief Interviews With Hideous Men by David Foster Wallace for some reason Dred, I think you would like some of the stories in this book and he just killed himself recently
Rock Springs by Richard Ford

In other matters...I'm watching Sons of Anarchy after a long, bad day.

Even though I'm poor, I've recently discovered I'm a full blown smoker now, just finished my second pack since Monday :(
Time to not do that anymore : /

thanks for the recommendations. I'll check some of them out.
The Dark Tower series has actually been recommended to me by several friends already, so that's probably going on top of the list.

oh yeah! I'm actually awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse. I KNOW it will happen. But I also might have watched too many crappy zombie movies.

Welp...I'm now enlisted in the United States Air Force delayed entry program, just waiting upon the results of my urine test, which should come back A-OK.

Doesn't look like I'll be able to ship out 'til early next year though, which kind of sucks a fat one, but whatevs. I'm fucking exhausted. It was one very long day of sitting around, awkward physicals and paperwork.

:kickass:

Helped my dad take his mast down this afternoon, and he told me there will be a work party at yacht club saturday.

So I will be able to afford Dimmu Borgir Sunday :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I can find my fucking ticketmaster gift card >8(