The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I'm pissed off. I got my new driver's license today, dropped dad off at work. Then I went to mom's work to give her the keys of the other car (long story) and then when I tried to get out of the parking lot, I scratched the side of my car on another car. Result : Both cars need a paint job.

and I need a job :lol:

I am great. you know why? cuz I just finished my 200 hours of community service!!!!!!!!!!! no more waking up at 6:00 in the fucking morning on my precious Saturdays. And now I shall take a nap and then hopefully start working on my composition for the cob-ot album.

spent the whole day working on/lifting sailboats to prep them fro winter.
Old sailors seem to reward every small task with a pint.
I was hammered by 3pm. It was fun, but the numbness is gone and the pain of lifting boats is setting in.

I also found that 10ft is basically my limit for being able to land gracefully from a drop :S

I am great. you know why? cuz I just finished my 200 hours of community service!!!!!!!!!!! no more waking up at 6:00 in the fucking morning on my precious Saturdays. And now I shall take a nap and then hopefully start working on my composition for the cob-ot album.

200 hundred hours? What did you do :lol:

In any case i'm in for it too in a couple days I've been bad. D:

It's weird to say this, but I had a great day at work! Must have to do with the fact I started my day by being threatened to have a telephone thrown at my head:oops: The beauties of having a dull job...

So I come home, clean the kittie litter, wash the floor in their area of the kitchen and feed them. As I walk away I hear :puke: as one of my cats vomits his newly eaten food that he ate too fast all over the floor I just finished washing. :bah:
I was so irritated that I washed the entire kitchen floor. rawr.

So my brother and I are driving to school, on the way we pass the local police station, the cop is about to pull out of the driveway before Phil and I can pass it, just barely missing us, and we beep the horn.

Next thing I know, the cop follows us all the way to school...wtf.