The return of the "How are you today?" thread

So there was a bad fire in the Brentwood/Bel-Air area this morning. The 405 freeways had been shut down and so I couldn't go to school (since my school is located in that same area). Hence, I am doing very good. Enjoying my unexpected time off (actually wasting my time by being here :lol:) but anyway, this means more time for song-writing. yay.

^ There have been so many fires in CA lately. I remember three years ago when a big fire kept my school closed for a few days. I had to be evacuated from my home so I spent a few days living at my friend's house. We ran around with air soft guns and played video games all day. It was so fun :p

I woke up this morning (actually it was already noon) and played a game of Warcraft III. Then I proceeded to eat a bowl of cereal and then take a shower. Now playing Sabaton at really loud volume in my house. Not sure what I'm gonna do now.

ohhh no wonder. And this is why you have time to play guitar everyday (I read it in the Life thread). Since you're not going back to Utah, maybe we can party sometime :D

Don't beat yourself over it. Odds are it wasn't as bad as you think. Just move on and don't even think about it.

Well I talked to two people in my class today and they said my story was fine. They thought everyone else in the room was crazy. Makes me feel better...at least I know what to expect next time.

I'm fine otherwise except kids got paint all over my brand new clothes :mad:
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

^Nope she's not, there is no way she is murdering you without asking for my permission first. And I will say ''NO WAY!!!'' when she asks, so you're not gonna get murdered

lol I just woke up, I feel fucking excited because today is the day :D

today was ordinary I just worked (there was this one joint we did which was absolutely rank I mean like week old food left out on the kitchen bench and that sorta shit) then I hung at a mates joint for a bit now I'm home fucking about on the internet

Tomorrow will be better going to a mates vacant block in the middle of paddocks to party on with a massive amount of mates then I'm gonna rock n' roll to the city watch Melbourne Vs Sydney in the "derby" then back to paddocks for some more rocking out with my cock out

I might have to cancel my my glam band's first gig because half the members have tickets to a show that night... well, this happens if you agree to do a gig when there's no real date confirmed yet.

I don't feel so good today... I'm totally wasting this day, and the thing is that I can't do anything against it. I'd like to go and buy some stuff for making my skirt, but I can't because my parents aren't at home, so noone can bring me to the shops... I can't even sit down and phone with anyone. I also can't play an instrument. And I don't feel like going outside now either, if I can't do anything there... if I just had a dog, then at least I wouldn't be so alone outside then... but no, I don't need a dog and I won't take care of it either, uhuuu.
Gaaahh... it's the last days of holidays, and all I do is sitting here without knowing what to do... bah.