The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Holy shit I was about to post that :lol: And then I scrolled down and saw it and I was like aaaw I wanted to say it :(

Fuck it, I'll say it anyway:

Yet..

Drinking and alone watching comedy.

I cannot wait to go out and see my college friends next week for Halloween. My friends from home suck.

I'm tired. And I have about 99 math problems to do by Monday,yippie.

I've got less than a month to model a huge integer linear program for a problem, and design a program to solve it within a strict time limit. A problem that, using naive techniques, would take billions of years to find a solution. Yay!

My major is computer engineering. I'm kinda don't like the 'engineering' part though. So I just focus on the most mathematical aspects of my course, still in doubt whether or not I'll get an applied mathematics degree (will take just a couple subjects more) after I finish. I AM pretty much sure, however, that I want to pursue an academic career (masters, then phd, then professorship at some university).

I'm a bit confused right now... when I looked at my msn, my name suddenly was "Ernestine". I never changed my name to "Ernestine"...I always had "Erni". I already asked my brother if he changed something, but he said he didn't... uhm, okay. It wasn't me and it wasn't my brother, also not my parents of course. So I guess someone used my msn without my permission..:mad: If I said anything bad to someone, then I'm sorry...it wasn't me! (and please inform me if I talked to anyone last night, while I was sleeping.)
Except for that I'm okay...better than yesterday, but school starts again soon and I miss talking to someone.

And Marie, we want pics! :)

My major is computer engineering. I'm kinda don't like the 'engineering' part though. So I just focus on the most mathematical aspects of my course, still in doubt whether or not I'll get an applied mathematics degree (will take just a couple subjects more) after I finish. I AM pretty much sure, however, that I want to pursue an academic career (masters, then phd, then professorship at some university).

I really hope it works out for you. From what I can tell, your are a really smart kid and you know what you're doing. Good luck with all of that!

And I'm fucking tired as hell. my dumbass friend threw up all over my bathroom and I just finished cleanign it all up. He told me that when he drinks jager nothing happens to him, that he can handle anything for the rest of the night. pshh last time i trust him with what he claims.

I hope you get academic career. I have masters degree on Computer Science and Electrical Engineering (double major) but I never liked that applied math part. When I got one math paper back saying that answer was correct but not mathematically beutifull enough to get maximum points I decided that maybe engineering is better suited for me, lol.

but I'm great, Stone tonight :D