The return of the "How are you today?" thread

No snow! No snow do you hear me!!!!! I HATE SNOW AND IT'S OCTOBER FFS! I'm going to go take a nap because I'm sleepy/tired and just general crank-ness.

No its not my time of the month, I'm just really really COLD. I just don't want to work outside in the cold and rain at night on Thursday and Friday. It would suck. Simple as that boys...

^lolgirlsandacertaintimeeachmonth

34a568196feaf65d5500ca2170c47b13.jpg

Now, on topic:

I'm ok, but coulda been better.

Damn everyone talking about snow.
I want it to snowww..
ANYWAY. I feel ill.

Not bad. Doing laundry, packing for the weekend. I can't wait to get the fuck out of here. Heading out tomorrow...I'll be taking the bus from Boston to Springfield (2 hrs) and getting picked up at the terminal by a couple friends. Then its time for a horror movie marathon, followed by a Halloween party with people I haven't seen in months. I'm getting soooooooo damned impatient it's ridiculous.

Took an egg shit that has been brewing for 3 days now. It slid out my ass, literally. I had to hop in the shower afterwords and smoke a cigarette.

I was bored as shit, because pretty much no one came to school today. So I went home about two hours into the day. Fuck that.