The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Show was fun, despite a the dicks who were supposed to come with me got stoned and lazy and decided not to come, so ended up going alone. Feel sorta like Seth Rogan at the end of Knocked Up : /.

But, ran into some old friends I lost contact with, and socialized with all the local metalheads I haven't seen since Pagenfest, and don't recognize me at ALL anymore, which was epppic lols.

w00t w00t

I'm extremely happy today...only I'm not looking forward to walking to the bus stop with a 50# bag slung on my shoulder, and then taking 2 buses and a train (not in that order) to get 100 miles from here...but it will be well worth it.

Catch you guys on Sunday. Enjoy your Halloween!

Well, Philly's been destroyed, the apocalypse has come, Phillies win the world series!!!!

Now onto the parade tomorrow :lol:

and we just barely missed being crushed by streetlights.

Hey, are there any gun enthusiasts here?

I'm fine, kinda tired and hungry, gonna do something about those :p

Hm. Well, i was cleaning my .22 rifle today and decided to find out more about it, and i was wondering if there are anyone with any knowledge on old Rimfire rifles around here. it says ZBROJOVKA BRNO N.P on the left side, just outside the chamber. BRNO MOD 2 is stamped infront of the sight. A quick search online gave me that the year of making is on the left side too, only thing i can find is something resembling a coat of arms or a logo, and "66" behind.. 1966?

Its in good shape for the age atleast, works like a charm. Inherited it from my grandfather

P W D L F A Diff Pts
1 Melbourne 10 5 2 3 19 11 8 17
2 Adelaide 10 5 2 3 15 12 3 17
3 Sydney 9 4 3 2 16 9 7 15
4 Central Coast 9 3 4 2 17 13 4 13
5 Queensland 9 3 3 3 11 9 2 12
6 Newcastle 9 2 4 3 8 14 -6 10
7 Wellington 9 2 3 4 8 13 -5 9
8 Perth 9 2 1 6 10 23 -13 7

I think this explains well how I am feeling

We've had a bad couple of weeks lost the derby but we won tonight with such passion away from home it was awesome against our other great rivals we came from 2-1 behind to win 3-2 and now we're back on top of the league with two or three key players set to return from suspension and injury we are top of the league say we are top of the league

A big group of friends decided to ignore the rest of city, and not participate in Halloween.
I received and e-mail this morning saying it was duty to convince these lost souls to do otherwise, which would have been easy to do, had I not come down with the flu, and had to wake up early tomorrow for an under the table work day. : /

I also realized all the shit I grabbed from my Moms house to be my costume...I didn't end up grabbing. :S

I feel quite good today, because today is a very special day :) ..and later I'll meet a friend and we'll watch some movies, play games and go outside for scaring all those little kiddies outside..*whahaha* :p ..nah, well, we'll just walk around a bit to see how many kids are on the streets and maybe we'll ask for some sweets ourselves, it's nice to be a child for once again, even though we'll probably just ask either some people we really don't know, or our parents. :)

I feel good. I just got up an hour ago, didn't end up going to school. (In b4 LordAbortion posts telling me to fuck myself. :lol:)

Right now I'm just waiting for some friends to get back from school and on MSN, so I know where and when to meet up with them for Halloween tonight. I'm fucking pumped.