The return of the "How are you today?" thread

:lol: I was not there, just my penis... it has long reach. It's often found lurking in alleyways in Eastern Europe (stfu I know Turkey is in Asia)!

I take it you haven't viewed the Halloween special.

There's stray Cats all over the fucking place in Turkey, seriously I was wandering around the nearby town and I was just like "OMG CATS EVERYWHERE", but strangely they all seem to be healthy and well groomed.

There's stray Cats all over the fucking place in Turkey, seriously I was wandering around the nearby town and I was just like "OMG CATS EVERYWHERE", but strangely they all seem to be healthy and well groomed.

Where abouts did you go? I went to Alanya a few months ago and it didn't seem to exciting there. A pool, the beach and lots of long roads under a boiling sun. I spent most time in the hotel in the games room, sleeping, watching tv, washing my hair etc :lol:

Ah I went to a Sunsail resort "Sunsail Phokai". It's near the town of Foca. It's pretty awesome, basically it's got all the sort of "relaxation" facilites of your standard "laze around in the sun holiday", pools, spas, beach, bars ect ect. But then they have millions of £'s worth of sailing equipment and loads of reps (usually people who are taking a gap year before going to Uni) to teach you how to sail, take you out Para-sailing ect ect. It's all very social and involving.

I can sail pretty well, but tbh I just spent most of my time hanging out with the the rest of the 17-18 year olds getting drunk every night and going into the town pissing of Turkish people in shitty nightclubs :lol: Made a lot of friends this holiday, there will be pictures eventually.

Opeth DVD screening premiere of the Roundhouse Gig tonight, going to some cinema in London, seeing the DVD, buying a limited edition copy of it, meeting the band, all that shit.

Also, I'm seriously considering cutting my hair, while the original reason I started growing my hair in the first place was simply because I wanted to try it out and had nothing to do with metal at all (well, obviously metal had a slight influence, but that wasn't my intentions). I'm getting really tired of feeling like the only reason I "fit in" to this whole metal thing is because I have long hair, I've always thought that metal in some ways was about rejecting conformity, but the fact is (and you're a fucking idiot if you disagree with this), all it's done is create it's own version. It's just the same as all preps looking the same, all emos looking the same, all punks looking the same, all goths looking the same. It's not being "independant" or "non-conformist", it's just another social group uniform. So fuck it.

I thought the same way as you and i cut my hair shorter now(It's happened 3 times now...once i cut it REAAAAALLY short). Now i really regret it!(Actually i do every time) I LOOK LIKE A FAG(Well i do that anyways but...). Don't get me wrong...it feels fucking good to get rid of some of that thick annoying always-in-your-way hair but i still regret it because i think i fit better in long hair.

But i guess it's not that much of a big thing for me because i wait 2-4 months and it's shoulder length again. Fucking hell...i couldn't even keep it short if i so wanted to!

Opeth DVD screening premiere of the Roundhouse Gig tonight, going to some cinema in London, seeing the DVD, buying a limited edition copy of it, meeting the band, all that shit.

Also, I'm seriously considering cutting my hair, while the original reason I started growing my hair in the first place was simply because I wanted to try it out and had nothing to do with metal at all (well, obviously metal had a slight influence, but that wasn't my intentions). I'm getting really tired of feeling like the only reason I "fit in" to this whole metal thing is because I have long hair, I've always thought that metal in some ways was about rejecting conformity, but the fact is (and you're a fucking idiot if you disagree with this), all it's done is create it's own version. It's just the same as all preps looking the same, all emos looking the same, all punks looking the same, all goths looking the same. It's not being "independant" or "non-conformist", it's just another social group uniform. So fuck it.

+1. Metal has lost its "non-conformity" edge. Although, to be fair, with the way the world runs nowadays, the only way to not conform to some pre-existing standard anymore would be to walk around in a suit made entirely of bubble wrap.

I thought the same way as you and i cut my hair shorter now(It's happened 3 times now...once i cut it REAAAAALLY short). Now i really regret it!(Actually i do every time) I LOOK LIKE A FAG(Well i do that anyways but...). Don't get me wrong...it feels fucking good to get rid of some of that thick annoying always-in-your-way hair but i still regret it because i think i fit better in long hair.

True. :(

Me.. I'm good, pretty ok.

Saying that... I'll probably just end up going to the hairdressers, pussying out and saying "yeah just trim it a bit" :lol:

Yeah that's the thing to do honestly. Just go tidy it up a bit and let it grow out :lol: Trust me...if you get used to it, it will feel terrible to get rid of it! Someday though...i will just go and take it aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall off for the lulz :lol:

Yeah that's the thing to do honestly. Just go tidy it up a bit and let it grow out :lol: Trust me...if you get used to it, it will feel terrible to get rid of it! Someday though...i will just go and take it aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall off for the lulz :lol:

Well it's not as if I'm "not used" to have long hair, I mean it looks like this right now (and I mean right now :p)
Mewithlongairandthat.jpg

I'm just getting tired of:

1. This is the main reason I'm considering cutting it; Feeling like that I HAVE to keep long hair to "fit in" at gigs and places like Wacken ect ect.

2. Spending FUCKIN HOURS drying my goddamn hair.

3. (Tbh I don't really give a fuck about this one, but it' still there, cuz I don giv a fuk if ya h8 me ya'll) It's impossible to give a good first impression to "normal" people as long hair is considered odd nowadays.

But then again I love having long, soft, shiny hair that is even sometimes complimented by people (although more often ridiculed by people :lol:)

Anyway, I shall stop boring you guys with my own arrogant dillemas.

Well it's not as if I'm "not used" to have long hair, I mean it looks like this right now (and I mean right now :p)
Mewithlongairandthat.jpg

I'm just getting tired of:

1. This is the main reason I'm considering cutting it; Feeling like that I HAVE to keep long hair to "fit in" at gigs and places like Wacken ect ect.

2. Spending FUCKIN HOURS drying my goddamn hair.

3. (Tbh I don't really give a fuck about this one, but it' still there, cuz I don giv a fuk if ya h8 me ya'll) It's impossible to give a good first impression to "normal" people as long hair is considered odd nowadays.

But then again I love having long, soft, shiny hair that is even sometimes complimented by people (although more often ridiculed by people :lol:)

Anyway, I shall stop boring you guys with my own arrogant dillemas.

You're doing it wrong. You care too much about how other perceive you. You cna have long hair and look presentable, and in fact most kids at gigs nowadays have short hair, also you look like a schoolgirl in that picture and I want to nail you!