The return of the "How are you today?" thread

What the hell kinda 1930's countries do you fuckers live in :lol:? I can't honestly recall any situation where my hair(probably longer than swabs') was ridiculed in a serious way("gangstas" and bimboes do not count as human). I mean some people crack a few jokes, but so what? If you can't take that kind of things, then you should start listening to boybands and cut your hair fashionably and shop clothes worth thousands of $$$. I'm c lose to contracting AIDS just by thinking of that. Old people don't mind, employers don't mind(use your common sense in a workplace; Hairnet for dangerous moving parts, tie it back for presentable look).

The ONLY "problem" for me, is that every goddamned time i'm in the city at night, some drunk faggots come up to me and wonders if they can score some "banana"(fucking redneck speech for Weed), but i just dismiss them peacefully and all is well.

Although, i do expect to get some serious heat when i enter the Airforce in March, seeing as the base i'm going to is named "KNM Harald Haarfagre"(Harald the Fair Haired). I don't intend to cut my hair, even in the Airforce :p

What the hell kinda 1930's countries do you fuckers live in :lol:? I can't honestly recall any situation where my hair(probably longer than swabs') was ridiculed in a serious way

Old people don't mind, employers don't mind(use your common sense in a workplace; Hairnet for dangerous moving parts, tie it back for presentable look).

Massive :lol:@Banana!

Hey, don't think about that... suicide is no way out of any problems, really. :/ ..I don't know what makes you feel like that, but just try to see the small but good things in life. I mean, life is hard sometimes, there's no way to change that. I have to say, that I had such a phase too, but I changed my view on life, and even though it's not always nice, I accepted things how they are and now I try to make the best of my life, to enjoy every day. Look at what I wrote above, about the foggy weather... I mean, fog is nothing special, it's just a sort of weather, but it still makes me feel really good. I learned how to see the small but good things in life, and I realised that I should enjoy those little moments too. And...do you know what? I think, that in life, everything happens for a reason...everything. I don't know how long it will take to find out about why this or that happened, I'm still waiting for the "answer" to some things too, but I guess that was one of the things that helped me out of that phase.
I don't know if I'm helping like this, probably not, but I felt like telling you this... think about what I said. :)

Edit: uhm, I don't know if you really feel sad about anything or not, but I actually don't believe you think about suicide for no reason, so...

Hey thanks for typing all that haha. I know what you mean. I just have the teenage blues I guess, I'll get over it soon.

Although, i do expect to get some serious heat when i enter the Airforce in March, seeing as the base i'm going to is named "KNM Harald Haarfagre"(Harald the Fair Haired). I don't intend to cut my hair, even in the Airforce :p

Dude! Then you can come visit me.:Spin:
That's like two meters from where I live. :]

utennavnad5.jpg

I just saw Millencolin... they were right in front of me. And I talked to the singer. And I hugged him twice. ...wahh, awesome. :)

*he comes out of the tour bus*
me: "Hi...:) do you have time now?"
he: "ehh.. time? yes. :)"
me: "Can I hug you? :D"
he: "a hug?"
me: "yeah.. :)"
he: "sure. :)" *hugs*
me: *hugs back* "aww, thank you :)"

then we talked a bit. and then he had to go, for dinner. WOWOAOHHHH. I waited for this day soooo long... great. :)

I looked in the mirror today.
My eyes just didn't seem so bright.
I lost a few more hairs...
I think I'm...I'm going bald...

I THINK I'M GOING BALD! :yell:

Same. I've been parting it in the middle for over 2 years now though. It just seriously seems like since college has started my hairline has been slowly moving higher. I have a formula that explains it too: Poor diet + lack of sleep + stress :lol: