The return of the "How are you today?" thread

HOLY FUCK! That is long hair! :lol:

Yeah i agree on all those points. I hate it how i see people look at me like im a walking freakshow because i got long hair! Yes the drying thing is fucking impractical...also if you dye it or just the general usage of shampoo is very expensive.

Maybe just compromise and make it alot thinner? Just take off so much that it's shoulder length. Even that makes a huge difference.

Saying that... I'll probably just end up going to the hairdressers, pussying out and saying "yeah just trim it a bit" :lol:

I hope you'll do that... because I think long hair looks a lot lot lot better on you than short hair, and it's not like your long hair is the only thing that makes you fit in the metal-thing, it's your music taste especially. There are also some hopper-dudes with long hair, not many, but some.. and there are also many metal-guys with short hair. I mean, it's not like long hair makes someone a metal-person...

And really, Swabsy, dooooon't cut it.. my brother cut his hair too, and I almost killed him! :p Long hair really looks so much better on boys, and if you don't want it THAT long anymore, then just cut a bit...to chin length maybe, but not shorter! Well, it's your decision of course..:lol: But maybe you need some advice of a girl.. ^_^

Yeah i agree on all those points. I hate it how i see people look at me like im a walking freakshow because i got long hair! .

Really? Because I was just about to write that in Finland no one really cares if guy has a long hair. We have plenty of long haired guys at work and no one cares.

Really? Because I was just about to write that in Finland no one really cares if guy has a long hair. We have plenty of long haired guys at work and no one cares.

Well not when you go to north or south from here...but the place i live is ultimately the arsehole of Finland.(And it's dirty)

I got people here picking fights and trying to beat me up just because i have long hair.

I was called a hippy last night when i walked out of my own fucking apartment last night, hows that :p

Better than almost getting beat up by 5 dudes who thought i should fuck off because i had long hair.

I was drunk too so i was like "You know what! FUCK YOU TOO!". I'm lucky a friend dragged me out of that situation :lol:

Well not when you go to north or south from here...but the place i live is ultimately the arsehole of Finland.(And it's dirty)

I got people here picking fights and trying to beat me up just because i have long hair.

Yea I've learned the streets are dangerous at night and it's just better to walk off because you're not going to be a bruce lee anyway :lol:

Not according to brainless dutch people :p
Apparently not :lol:
Yea I've learned the streets are dangerous at night and it's just better to walk off because you're not going to be a bruce lee anyway :lol:

Yeah, exactly. And it's not like i am going to take 5 twice bigger guys on either!:lol: Me being only 165 cm would result in them punching me before i even reach them :lol:

┼Victim of the Night┼;7768292 said:
It's so cold here in the north of Italy, today, but I'm feeling good... rain again, today. Such a sweet sound, hm? Haha. :)

Well! I got to agree with that. Rain is awesome when you can sit inside and do just stuff to pass the time knowing you can't go outside :lol: The sound of rain is somewhat soothing too.

Well! I got to agree with that. Rain is awesome when you can sit inside and do just stuff to pass the time knowing you can't go outside :lol: The sound of rain is somewhat soothing too.

Exactly, that's what I think too!

If one has to go out and walk or anything like that when it's raining, then I'm the first one who says "Grrr, damned rain, it's making me kinda upset cuz I've gotta go out! :mad:"... but when you have the chance to enjoy rain cuz you can stay in, then it's really lovely and relaxing, yes. :)

Well it's not as if I'm "not used" to have long hair, I mean it looks like this right now (and I mean right now :p)
Mewithlongairandthat.jpg

I'm just getting tired of:

1. This is the main reason I'm considering cutting it; Feeling like that I HAVE to keep long hair to "fit in" at gigs and places like Wacken ect ect.

2. Spending FUCKIN HOURS drying my goddamn hair.

3. (Tbh I don't really give a fuck about this one, but it' still there, cuz I don giv a fuk if ya h8 me ya'll) It's impossible to give a good first impression to "normal" people as long hair is considered odd nowadays.

But then again I love having long, soft, shiny hair that is even sometimes complimented by people (although more often ridiculed by people :lol:)

Anyway, I shall stop boring you guys with my own arrogant dillemas.

Well, it's your own hair, but I wouldn't cut it if I were you. It looks really great on you, and imo it's worth all the trouble.

This weather is great... I just went out to walk a bit in the fog, and it felt so good.. really, everything was white around me, I could barely see a tree which was 15 meters away. I love fog... really, now autumn "officially" started. After the holidays I thought "ugh, you could have enjoyed autumn a lot more than you now did." ..but today I noticed, that autumn didn't even really start then yet. Cold weather, fog, just..this whole atmosphere, THIS is autumn. I hope there will be some more days like this... and if not, then at least I used the one and only foggy day, that we'll have this year. :)

hmmmm I've been thinking about how i would commit suicide lately, not that I'm actually gonna do it.

Hey, don't think about that... suicide is no way out of any problems, really. :/ ..I don't know what makes you feel like that, but just try to see the small but good things in life. I mean, life is hard sometimes, there's no way to change that. I have to say, that I had such a phase too, but I changed my view on life, and even though it's not always nice, I accepted things how they are and now I try to make the best of my life, to enjoy every day. Look at what I wrote above, about the foggy weather... I mean, fog is nothing special, it's just a sort of weather, but it still makes me feel really good. I learned how to see the small but good things in life, and I realised that I should enjoy those little moments too. And...do you know what? I think, that in life, everything happens for a reason...everything. I don't know how long it will take to find out about why this or that happened, I'm still waiting for the "answer" to some things too, but I guess that was one of the things that helped me out of that phase.
I don't know if I'm helping like this, probably not, but I felt like telling you this... think about what I said. :)

Edit: uhm, I don't know if you really feel sad about anything or not, but I actually don't believe you think about suicide for no reason, so...