The return of the "How are you today?" thread

So my lungs are healing up since I havn't smoking anything in 5-6 days, and my cold is just past. All that is left is the hacking cough, and the gross phlegm left over from having bad colds. This combined with healing lungs, has caused the most vile looking substances to come out of my lungs. THe type of stuff that would makes baby Jesus cry.

Fix'd

Hope it heals up soon, man. I know how bad that can be from watching my roommate try to quit about six times. It's not pretty

Feeling pretty good cuz now I have 5 days off from school thanks to Thanksgiving, haha. aaand me and my friend went to talk to our professor today in office hours, and fuck he's hot! He's this young Australian dude and he teaches Philosophy of Language. He's soo freakin smart. but the poor thing is just starting out in his career, so he kinda sucks at lecturing. but that's just more reason for us to visit him in his office with questions about the lecture ;) hehe. He's a cutie.

Feeling pretty good cuz now I have 5 days off from school thanks to Thanksgiving, haha. aaand me and my friend went to talk to our professor today in office hours, and fuck he's hot! He's this young Australian dude and he teaches Philosophy of Language. He's soo freakin smart. but the poor thing is just starting out in his career, so he kinda sucks at lecturing. but that's just more reason for us to visit him in his office with questions about the lecture ;) hehe. He's a cutie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I was about to bite into a banana. But then I realized it was laughing at me...

banana-lol.jpg

:erk:

:lol:!!:worship:

1.) +2 to mr eveningninja. I saw the same sticker on my banana and lol'd yet didn't have a camera ready
2.) I got faaaaaaaaaar too drunk last night, smashed into a wall in my house, pee'd myself (for the first time ever) and now I have a face full of scars that I'm going to have to explain to my family during thxgvn....and I have a family photo (the 3 kids) scheduled for tomorrow.

Fuck, I hate myself.

1.) +2 to mr eveningninja. I saw the same sticker on my banana and lol'd yet didn't have a camera ready
2.) I got faaaaaaaaaar too drunk last night, smashed into a wall in my house, pee'd myself (for the first time ever) and now I have a face full of scars that I'm going to have to explain to my family during thxgvn....and I have a family photo (the 3 kids) scheduled for tomorrow.

Fuck, I hate myself.

:lol: happy thanksgiving

Wtf? Were the scars from smashing into the wall? Geez, take care of yourself dred.

I blame such injuries on other people being stupid. Its just as unavoidable as yourself being stupid.

Your freind was the one who pee'd himself, and pushed you into a bush/wall, because he was drunk ot the point of peeing himself. Its Airtight!

^ ouch dude. the trick is to drink water in between taking shots or in between drinking in general. and also drink lots of water before going to sleep. I got pretty drunk last night too, but luckily I don't feel like shit today. and I found no scars this morning :p

why? dont cut it too much, my hair's pretty short right now and i cant wait for it to grow already.:Smug:

nah, I won't cut it too short, don't worry...

I want my hair really... hmmm, wait.
here you can see it quite well:
frisur-stufen-schnitt.jpg

some hair pieces are shorter and some are longer... you know what I mean? and I want that with the rest of my hair, just a lot more than she has on that picture. and I want my hair to be shorter in my neck than the rest of my hair, and I want to leave two long hanks in front.

I can't really explain how I mean it, sorry... :erk:

uhm, by the way: "two long hanks" ..*cough* :lol: