The return of the "How are you today?" thread

haha, yeah I will... as long as I'm not too depressed then. :p hehe no, I'll just trust the hair-cut-person-thingy and hope that she understands how I want it and that she can do it how I want it... the thing is, if I want something, then I really want it exactly like that..and I doubt she can cut it like that. but I'll see... as I said, it can't be worse than what I have now. :p

haha, yeah I will... as long as I'm not too depressed then. :p hehe no, I'll just trust the hair-cut-person-thingy and hope that she understands how I want it and that she can do it how I want it... the thing is, if I want something, then I really want it exactly like that..and I doubt she can cut it like that. but I'll see... as I said, it can't be worse than what I have now. :p

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barber

Feeling better

I feel really kinda metal today. like music.. i'm only listening to caliban & bleeding through. mmmm:headbang:

Fucked up hard
made some awesome sandwhiches in my oven, but when making them I forgot I put on Dijon mustard, and when they were done, I put on bbq sauce :erk:

So apparently I'm being charged for a call made to Belgium. It was my fault, I love Evelyn so much I had to call her :oops:

:lol:

seriously, I don't like these charges and they're not taking the charge off, hell, the phone company doesn't know whether someone here called Belgium or Belarus..wtf?? That being said, the red in the sky is all mine. And it's gonna snow, fuckign yes.

So apparently I'm being charged for a call made to Belgium. It was my fault, I love Evelyn so much I had to call her :oops:
<3333

+ belgium and belarus are the same country(?):p

i'm doing fine, actually...
but i need to study tons... -_-
i'm starting in a few hours... wish me luck

i have the week off, due to my school's seminars that were cancelled 'cause teachers forgot to make arrangements:lol:
catholic schools rule

<3333

+ belgium and belarus are the same country(?):p

i'm doing fine, actually...
but i need to study tons... -_-
i'm starting in a few hours... wish me luck

i have the week off, due to my school's seminars that were cancelled 'cause teachers forgot to make arrangements:lol:
catholic schools rule

I think it's the BEL part that the company got mixed up, they're idiots.

Uh oh, good luck!!!!!

I still feel rough from this cold.. atleast it's going.

Might go play Crisis Core actually.

I'm in pain. I've been sleeping worse and worse over the last few weeks and I woke up this morning with my back at a 5 on the pain scale but I just laid in bed till 8 in hopes I may be able to fall back to sleep. Now I'm eating a little somethin' somethin' before I head off to the gym.

I think when I get back I'm going to watch Delicatessen.

I'm glad to be back at school. Less glad about the fact that it's raining like all the emo kids in the world started crying at the same time.

That's a funny analogy, tbh.

Right now, I'm imagining all the clouds in the sky as emo kids, crying up a storm. :lol: