The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I feel good today. I'm just glad my classmates and me are done with our sociology project. We still have some minor stuff to do for the presentation of it but we expect it to go well. :) Now I just have to write some papers about a book (everyone got different ones to do) till Wednesday but I have a group which consists of 5 other classmates. If they don't do their part of the work... :erk:

I feel like shit.

One of my birds died today, apparently of a random heart attack or something. The kicker here, is that it happened apparently 10 minutes before I got home off of the bus.

I ended up looking at it... it's eyes were still open. Freaks me the fuck out. :(

I feel like shit.

One of my birds died today, apparently of a random heart attack or something. The kicker here, is that it happened apparently 10 minutes before I got home off of the bus.

I ended up looking at it... it's eyes were still open. Freaks me the fuck out. :(

It's not dead it's resting. Remarkable bird the Norweigan blue.

On a serious note: sorry dude :cry:

So i've been painfully sick the past week, basically laying on my couch, sleeping, now and then fucking around on virus'd computer, buying all my food because cooking when sick = not fun (and they sell hot soup a block away :D).

Decided to clean up today, and truely inspected my kitchen for the first time in a LONG time....

The problems are

The Dishes have not been done in well over a week, and I cook a lot of pasta. Fruit flies are everywhere, and it stinks, bad.

Mice have come back, and they like to climb up inside the oven, and pop out under one of the burners in my stove, so there is mouse bacteria and shits all over my counter and stove top.

Condensation on the window in the kitchen (and only kitchen for some reason) has built up enough on the inside to create a small inch deep puddle inside the window frame, and its full of visible mold and dead bugs.

I was gagging just breathing in there....

So far I've been able to hold off from cleaning a few minutes just from writing this...but after this I don't know what can be done :(

It may be time to burn the place down. Kill it with Fire.

^if you have insurance, go ahead. If not, I'm sure you can fix the situation another way. Start off by washing all the dishes so the flies will go away. I'm not sure what to do with the mice, but maybe if you set mouse traps or something you can get rid of them. make sure to patch any hole they might come through

And for your window, remove everything bad with a knife and patch the hole with silicone and moar wood. Thats what I would do anyway...

EDIT : oops, postjumped

So far I've been able to hold off from cleaning a few minutes just from writing this...but after this I don't know what can be done :(

It may be time to burn the place down. Kill it with Fire.
1.) Go find yourself a Mexican.
2.) Sit back and relax, you're sick
3.) Pay Mexican
4.) ????
5.) No profit...cuz you just paid the Mexican.

1.) Go find yourself a Mexican.
2.) Sit back and relax, you're sick
3.) Pay Mexican
4.) ????
5.) No profit...cuz you just paid the Mexican.

Well, if there is no profit, then there is no mystery step. Otherwise the mystery step would be me finding a way to profit from someone else clean for me.

Nontheless, when buying dinner I found a shitty flyer of an unlicensed janitorial service. Sounds legit.

Its one of those days where everything I say gets taken out of context, and everything I do fucks up somehow.

And really not looking forward to the mass interrogation tonight that some people are calling a "Family Dinner".

Knackered. Been walking all across town today.
then walked thorugh a graveyard. it was dark & spooky.
bit hyperrrr but i've calmed down now. so i feel bit .. yaknow: :erk: