The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I got both ears pierced by now.
I didn't remove the actual piercing ring from the left side, Ijust got an additional piercing on the right side, ring's gonna come in after 4 weeks due to hygienical reasons.

... extremely hungover. forcing myself to eat even though i feel like i need to puke. my stomach is doing flips and i'm dizzy... kinda worried i might be getting the flu.

I feel alright right now, I guess... or at least, as alright as a guy who's sick can be.

... extremely hungover. forcing myself to eat even though i feel like i need to puke. my stomach is doing flips and i'm dizzy... kinda worried i might be getting the flu.

Welcome to me, every day since September began. :lol:

Frustrateeeeeeeed. I. Want. To. See. Twilight!
>.<
12 more days
12 more days
12 more days...

gotta get through mock exams firrrrst. :(

I was supposed to go running this morning at 6 but it's still too goddamn dark. Then i lied around trying to fall asleep but i got hungry and ended up fucken EATING. That defeated the purpose of me getting up! Winter is on my bad side :[....................................................I need a blowjob.

Damnit, the snow is all gone..... :Smug:

I'm okay today so far. I've got two papers to finish, which sucks, but I'm also going to see In Flames and Gojira tonight with Allie, which is awesome. So it all balances out.

In Flames is shit live, and Gojira is a snorefest with epic bass kicking you in the chest. If it were me I'd enjoy doing the papers more.

Supposed to go to In Flames tonight in NY. Quite frankly I'm still feeling like shit, got my period today, do not feel like making the 2.5 hour commute (plus waiting til 7am-ish to get back to Philly) and I certainly am not in the mood to deal with a foreign guitar wanker trying to smooth me over by whining about being newly single.

I'm happy as The Prodigy are back :D

[ame]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=EiqFcc_l_Kk[/ame]