The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Gojira blew IF off the stage. The Jester Race medley was disapointing(phil tried to start a circle pit during Dead God in Me, but noone followed), one second of Behind Space(which isn't on TJR!). Crowd went insane, people cried when The Mirror's Truth came on. People in the balcony pissed me off, bitched about my mom moving over to make room for me when there was plenty of room for them.

anyway, it was cold. We hung out with Gojira most of the night, I love those guys.

Nachmysitum tonight, already mentioned, then Philly Thrashfest Friday.

Gojira blew IF off the stage. The Jester Race medley was disapointing(phil tried to start a circle pit during Dead God in Me, but noone followed), one second of Behind Space(which isn't on TJR!). Crowd went insane, people cried when The Mirror's Truth came on. People in the balcony pissed me off, bitched about my mom moving over to make room for me when there was plenty of room for them.

anyway, it was cold. We hung out with Gojira most of the night, I love those guys.

Nachmysitum tonight, already mentioned, then Philly Thrashfest Friday.

Glad to hear it was good. I missed out because Allie was sick. Sucks :zombie:

Supposedly they sold the 3,000 person venue pretty well but the crowd wasn't quite as impressive due to the frigid cold... and I highly doubt they played very well. At 6pm the person I talked to was completely wasted, as usual. I don't think I missed much.

Glad to hear it was good. I missed out because Allie was sick. Sucks :zombie:

You can learn to go to shows without me, not the end of the world you know.

Anyway...went to the doctor. Despite my brain hurting and my dizziness and imbalance (i have been falling over randomly) for over a week, the physician's assistant tells me I have a tension headache and to take some Excedrin. :rolleyes:
Glad I waited two hours to see a physician's assistant and not a real doctor...the Excedrin has done nothing for the record....

Oh please, most of the shows I've gone to this semester have been without her. I actually go to a lot of shows alone since I'm constantly working at them.

Great for you.

You shouldn't be such an ass to her, because besides your mother, grandmother(?, I'm sorry if she's deceased, no offense) and Marie, I doubt there's any other female in your life :dopey:.

:loco: