The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Oh hush all of you, I was kidding with him. Stop attacking him, it was a show we planned to go for months and its hard for him to get to places without someone who has a car. He doesn't have a car and our university's campus isn't that easily accessible by train. I know you guys love to be rude to him, but don't be rude to him at my expense please. While you may never understand it, we are friends.

Well then with that logic I must be bffs with Edguy, Sanctity, Into Eternity, all of Cradle of Filth, all of Carcass and Arch Enemy and In Flames. Gosh. I go to so many shows...

I wouldn't claim to question that if you said it, since I don't have evidence to refute those claims. And you have shown pictures of you backstage at Carcass, so I wouldn't be like OMGYOU'RELYINGJAJAJAJAJAJA if you said something about it.

^WTF, Chris wasnt being an ass...

I'm sick of this, everytime he writes ANYTHING everyone gets on his back. Chris doesnt deserve that.

Oh hush all of you, I was kidding with him. Stop attacking him, it was a show we planned to go for months and its hard for him to get to places without someone who has a car. He doesn't have a car and our university's campus isn't that easily accessible by train. I know you guys love to be rude to him, but don't be rude to him at my expense please. While you may never understand it, we are friends.

Oh hush yourselves, Chris knows that I don't hate him, we usually talk on msn. I was kidding. :Smug:.

^WTF, Chris wasnt being an ass...

I'm sick of this, everytime he writes ANYTHING everyone gets on his back. Chris doesnt deserve that.

Do you read his posts? The shit he says begs to be picked on. Like I said before, no matter how I try to move past something and let it go, he does something new to alienate himself from the board. This thread is a perfect example.

TBH They have always been distant assholes when I met them. They are epic stoner fucks and aside from the drummer, they really had no patience to be nice to anyone at any of the shows. Tim actually gave me a 'what the fuck do you want' look.

Do you read his posts? The shit he says begs to be picked on. Like I said before, no matter how I try to move past something and let it go, he does something new to alienate himself from the board. This thread is a perfect example.

How exactly does he alienate himself? :err:

@topic: tired. just got out of a 5 hour art exam. I feel like shooting myself. :lol: