The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I told you, just be yourself and stop trying so hard. If your real self is a forced, unfunny loser who quotes boring shit from 4chan then I'm begging you to leave. I am hoping you're just trying to prove you're cool online or something and that is why you act this way, you don't see how stupid you look. I'm not perfect either but jesus man, it's really bad. it's beyond just the fact I think you have a shit taste in music, I can see past that, maybe but... you take it to a new level.

The thing that's really funny about all this is that I've never been on 4chan a day in my life. My roommates from last year visited the site constantly, and they quoted memes to me all the time, but I don't lurk there at all.

Yes, I do try to be funny a lot, sometimes too hard. It works IRL sometimes, but other times not. On the board, my attempts at humor have mostly been a trial-and-error process, and it seems there's been more error than anything. :erk:

*steps in the middle*

Chris....stop trying so hard and enough with the crappy 4chan refs. We get it...we're on the internet. Whoopie! You're not a bad kid, you're just a bit retarded.

Joe....stop being a whiny prick. We get it...Chris sucks. We can read (and then promptly skip his posts.) This back and forth shit has gotten old. You're not a bad guy, you just need to learn to shut the fuck up.

Fin.

edit: WINKIE FACE MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER!
wink.gif

Do you like pussy Chris? Let me put it to you this way... if you were a virgin, and never had sex before in your life, buyt your roommates were constantly fucking and talked about how good it felt and things of that nature, then you went around telling everyone how awesome sex is and describing it, knowing nothing about it, how do you think people would react? What do you think they would think about you?

It's the same thing with your 4chan attempts at humour. But to be honest that is only a part of the problem. Trying to be funny is the worst thing a person cna do, eithe ryou're funny naturally or you're not. Forcing it only makes you appear to be a gigantic faggot, because it's only human nature to get defensive when you're attacked and when you make stupid fag comments like you have and then try to justify them, it makes you look like a tool.

*steps in the middle*

Chris....stop trying so hard and enough with the crappy 4chan refs. We get it...we're on the internet. Whoopie! You're not a bad kid, you just get a bit retarded.

Joe....stop being a whiny prick. We get it...Chris sucks. We can read (and then promptly skip his posts.) This back and forth shit has gotten old. You're not a bad guy, you just need to learn to shut the fuck up.

Fin.

wink.gif

I see no winkie face.... FUCK YOU BRIAN!

most of the second group, minus you Nikki, consists of other regulars who have had a lot of problems here, e-dated other members, and also have a proven history of acting like idiots (eventhough they might be over that now).
Lol, minus me, none of the people that support Chris have done any of that. And I'm certainly not the only person on this board who likes Chris.

Do you like pussy Chris? Let me put it to you this way... if you were a virgin, and never had sex before in your life, buyt your roommates were constantly fucking and talked about how good it felt and things of that nature, then you went around telling everyone how awesome sex is and describing it, knowing nothing about it, how do you think people would react? What do you think they would think about you?

It's the same thing with your 4chan attempts at humour. But to be honest that is only a part of the problem. Trying to be funny is the worst thing a person cna do, eithe ryou're funny naturally or you're not. Forcing it only makes you appear to be a gigantic faggot, because it's only human nature to get defensive when you're attacked and when you make stupid fag comments like you have and then try to justify them, it makes you look like a tool.

Stop worrying about Chris's character, you have some work to do yourself. It is obvious you are not being completely serious and you find this funny (you know, trolling ;)), but you make yourself look like a jerk and come off as a sycophant. You are not impressing or helping anyone.

To be honest, Chris has never bothered me, aside from that one video he posted. If you get worked up about his musical taste, for instance, then you take this place too seriously...

What the hell are you babbling about? Making it easy? How does mentioning other band forums make something easy?

He was pointing out those bands are fucking shit.
Then he made fun of you for not realizing he was saying those bands are fucking shit.

Thats what he means by "its easy". If we were at a bar, and and your fly was down, I would laugh and say something like, "your fly is down, haha, idiot!"

Normally the person would just be embarrassed, do up their fly, and tell me to fuck off and its over. You would reply "whats your problem, yeah my fly is down, why you gotta be so in my face, brah!?!"

We would have to explain to you why your fly being down is dumb

He was pointing out those bands are fucking shit.
Then he made fun of you for not realizing he was saying those bands are fucking shit.

Thats what he means by "its easy". If we were at a bar, and and your fly was down, I would laugh and say something like, "your fly is down, haha, idiot!"

Normally the person would just be embarrassed, do up their fly, and tell me to fuck off and its over. You would reply "whats your problem, yeah my fly is down, why you gotta be so in my face, brah!?!"

We would have to explain to you why your fly being down is dumb

:lol::kickass:

*steps in the middle*

Chris....stop trying so hard and enough with the crappy 4chan refs. We get it...we're on the internet. Whoopie! You're not a bad kid, you're just a bit retarded.

Fin.

wink.gif

I lol'd!
And my input is that chris' sig is too long.:mad:

Still feel like shit, still on my almost two week long headache except now i'm getting panic attacks from not being able to do my coursework. Doctors....umm i mean physician's assistants are idiots.

In happier news....i got my certificate to be an english teacher :D now i just gotta get off my lazy ass and find me a job.

Still feel like shit, still on my almost two week long headache except now i'm getting panic attacks from not being able to do my coursework. Doctors....umm i mean physician's assistants are idiots.

In happier news....i got my certificate to be an english teacher :D now i just gotta get off my lazy ass and find me a job.

Congratulations for that! ;)

Congrats!!! :tickled: