The return of the "How are you today?" thread

DUN-DUN-DUH-DAAAH! GF TO THE RESCUE!

:Smug:
:lol:
Maybe you're the assholeo_O

This board is fracturing into two groups again... before it was People who liked Codi and Gonzo, and the people who didn't. Now it's the people who like Chris, the the people who can't stand him. One group is a lot larger than the other, but there are a few regulars in the other group that is 'pro-Chris'. Not all that surprising though, most of the second group, minus you Nikki, consists of other regulars who have had a lot of problems here, e-dated other members, and also have a proven history of acting like idiots (eventhough they might be over that now). I may be an asshole, but even the sweetest guy int he world would find it hard to swallow Chris' bullshit.

She wasn't even talking about your reactions to me, dude. Way to make this totally about something it wasn't.

And for the record, Joe, I didn't want things to be like this. I just wanted to participate in a forum for a band I love. I've been able to do that perfectly well on the forums for Disarmonia Mundi, Demon Hunter, All That Remains, and several others, without this level of BS. I'm sorry that my actions here seem to be so polarizing, but consider this: If I'm able to act the way I do on other forums and not have any problems, why are things different here?

She wasn't even talking about your reactions to me, dude. Way to make this totally about something it wasn't.

And for the record, Joe, I didn't want things to be like this. I just wanted to participate in a forum for a band I love. I've been able to do that perfectly well on the forums for Disarmonia Mundi, Demon Hunter, All That Remains, and several others, without this level of BS. I'm sorry that my actions here seem to be so polarizing, but consider this: If I'm able to act the way I do on other forums and not have any problems, why are things different here?

See, you make it so easy :lol:

I'm not being a dick but if people tolerate and even enjoy your behaviour elsewhere, then maybe you should stick with them. But it's not my forum, everyone is free to be here... whether it's for good or not.

What the hell are you babbling about? Making it easy? How does mentioning other band forums make something easy?

You might as well have posted this:

grimace.gif

Pointless post is pointless.

:lol:

This board is fracturing into two groups again... before it was People who liked Codi and Gonzo, and the people who didn't. Now it's the people who like Chris, the the people who can't stand him. One group is a lot larger than the other, but there are a few regulars in the other group that is 'pro-Chris'. Not all that surprising though, most of the second group, minus you Nikki, consists of other regulars who have had a lot of problems here, e-dated other members, and also have a proven history of acting like idiots (eventhough they might be over that now). I may be an asshole, but even the sweetest guy int he world would find it hard to swallow Chris' bullshit.

you know I love you, Joe.

:lol: You are the God of Fail.

sorry, I was just reminded of this song.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, it's christmas time :saint: Let's stop hating each other and start loving me more :oops:

No, not right. Chris is like an old woman who just walks into a room full of people and starts shitting all over the place. I am the the whiny assholish guy who has been waiting in the room for like 6 hours and after a few people express their disgust he goes off on a huge tirade about how this lady is shitting her pants and smearing it on the walls and won't shut up about it.

You really just don't get it, do you Joe? I want this shit to stop. I want you and I to be able to co-exist peacefully on this board without all this continued bashing going on. And most of all, I don't want to keep having to post shit to defend myself or call you out. I hate doing that, and if I felt like I could survive on the board without doing that shit, I would.

I've conceded to the fact that you have very strong opinions about some stuff, and you are going to stand by those opinions no matter what. I'm the same way. You also seem to have very high standards for what's acceptable and what's not about every area of life, which I won't claim to understand since I'm not that way, except in a select few things. I still don't understand why my posts offend you so much, but all I can guess is that it's just a big personality clash. I don't know how to fix that or prevent it from continuing to cause all this bullshit, but I'm willing to try if you are.

The sad thing is that, from what I've gathered in conversations with Allie and Marie and Nick, you and I could actually agree on a lot of things. I wish this had turned out differently, because I don't want this board to become a bad experience for other people.

Like I've said before, I'm willing to talk this out. You know where to find me.

Edit: postjumped 5x