The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I'm fucking awesome today.

Almost got kicked out of Wal-Mart, burned my throat up with the fire sauce at Taco Bell, and I'm losing my voice, but I feel great nonetheless. =]

I'm hungover and excited..seeing Judas Priest tonight, though my mate is too ill to go..hopefully one of my mates can come with if not i'm off on my own!

I had a lot of fun at the party yesterday, I got so drunk I couldn't stand anymore, but luckily I'm not hungover today :) I have a band rehearsal tonight, this weekend fucking rocks !!!

AWESOME!! Today was my practical exam for my driver's licence, I was very nervous but then I saw this dumb chick in a beetle that lasted more than 15 minutes trying to park :lol:

BTW I did it in 1 movement :cool: Everyone was amazed, specially me :lol: I couldn't believe, I still can't believe it AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

AWESOME!! Today was my practical exam for my driver's licence, I was very nervous but then I saw this dumb chick in a beetle that lasted more than 15 minutes trying to park :lol:

BTW I did it in 1 movement :cool: Everyone was amazed, specially me :lol: I couldn't believe, I still can't believe it AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

Congrats :kickass:

I hope the chick didnt get her license though :lol:

:lol: I'm pretty sure she did, she was a girl and the dude that was checking her seemed very pleased with the way she grabbed the stick, if you know what I mean :Smug:

Iron Maiden won the Brit Award for best live act... While I generally don't care for award shows, that still makes me smile.