The return of the "How are you today?" thread

This place is emo, fuck you negative people. I'm awesome.

Emo and attention whoring.
"I'm willing to tell you all I'm upset, and that there is a specific thing making me upset, but I'm not willing to tell you what it is...but I am willing to tell you that you don't want to know, because in reality I want to tell you but the more of an event I can turn out with my bitching the better I will feel."

I'm rather amused right now.

Well, tired = me being easily amused. I slept eight hours today, but majorly fucked my sleep schedule up, so I'll have to pull an all nighter in order to get back on track.

"I'm willing to tell you all I'm upset, and that there is a specific thing making me upset, but I'm not willing to tell you what it is...but I am willing to tell you that you don't want to know, because in reality I want to tell you but the more of an event I can turn out with my bitching the better I will feel."

+234978

THIS!

Some people even come to the board only to post in this thread and maybe in the "What are you listening to?" thread. What's wrong with these people?! :erk:

Some people even come to the board only to post in this thread and maybe in the "What are you listening to?" thread. What's wrong with these people?! :erk:

I admit that I'm guilty of this lately. :lol:

I just mainly don't have time for these boards in general tbh.

+234978

THIS!

Because no one reads their shitty Live Journals, and myspace Blogs.

Anywhoo...
My mother called me this morning, inviting me to go to Kingston for 4 days. I told her no since I've recently applied for a lot of work, and she sounded sooooo dissapointed :lol:. Damn motherly guilt, will probably just end up going anyway :p.

Yeah, attention seeking!

I love the people I have added on facebook that make aLOT of notes about themselves. I start counting them and ill remind them how many times they've clicked "post" at the end of the week in the most "you're a cunt" way that my English skills can suggest without telling them.

Bring me your shoes.

Anywhoo...
My mother called me this morning, inviting me to go to Kingston for 4 days. I told her no since I've recently applied for a lot of work, and she sounded sooooo dissapointed :lol:. Damn motherly guilt, will probably just end up going anyway :p.

If you do end up coming let me know we'll go out for some beers after work possibly! Or get drunk Thursday Morning!

I think I'm too late, but if you still read this: I hope you'll get to see Krakow, it's an amazing place.

And will you see Auschwitz?

When I went in February 2007, I flew to Krakow, really nice part of Poland actually. I have only managed to get as far as Oswiecim town, rather than the concerntration camp. We got a train from Katowice to Oswiecim, but the buses were on strike, and we had no money (and Polish vocabulary) for taxis, so we in the end didnt bother, we just got a train back.

To be honest, all five times to Poland has been to the south, and id really like to see Gdansk and ultimately Warsaw in the north and center respectively.

There has been talk about going in June, but I really need to see my girlfriend in Weinheim again. I miss her alot.