The return of the "How are you today?" thread

my valenties day

was reallllly good

so i started going out with my girlfriend last tuesday so it hasnt been that long but she's really awesome and we have a lot in common. so yesterday she got me a sweeet skinlab hat and a rose, and i baked her some sugar cookies and got her roses and chocolates so we just chilled at her house and she straightened my hair haha and then we went to see the movie taken which was fucking BADASS liam neeson is a damn beast. then we came back to her house, had some good ol' sexy time then i left at like 11

but all in all, greaaat day

this is the ol' lady

m_01cdbf9eb1df4df6959cf015e9b265f4.jpg

^cute :lol:

@: I ACHE LIKE A FUCKING BITCH.
Fucing sat nav took us through central london to get to the o2 arena.
3 and a half hours.
But on the plusside we discovered a tunnel that goes under the river thames. :D & Blue Man group were amazing as usual. =]

On-topic: Once again, someone has managed to ruin my perfectly good mood with information I really didn't want to know at all. Way to go, bitch.

I feel really good

:err:

my valenties day

was reallllly good

so i started going out with my girlfriend last tuesday so it hasnt been that long but she's really awesome and we have a lot in common. so yesterday she got me a sweeet skinlab hat and a rose, and i baked her some sugar cookies and got her roses and chocolates so we just chilled at her house and she straightened my hair haha and then we went to see the movie taken which was fucking BADASS liam neeson is a damn beast. then we came back to her house, had some good ol' sexy time then i left at like 11

but all in all, greaaat day

this is the ol' lady

m_01cdbf9eb1df4df6959cf015e9b265f4.jpg

270907183_da0062e9d7.jpg

HEY GUIZE MY VALENTINES DAY RULED AND I GOT WELL LOADS OF PUSSEH YE, I LEFT AT LIKE 11 SHIT WAS SO CASH

HERES A PIC OF DA BITCH

keira_knightley1_300_400.jpg