The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I was a bit sick today. I woke up with heartburn for the hundredth time.

But the good news is my doctor's assistant called back and she said that she was giving me a new, stronger medication for my acid reflux disease and she was ordering another exam to try and get to the main problem. My doctor didn't bother to call back. *rolls eyes*

I am sickly. I probably have the flu. Yummy. In other worlds I kinda sorta have a teaching gig for now, I'm a Pre-K Disabled teacher. Crack all the jokes you feel like. I am going to a birthday party now. It must suck to be a boy and have your birthday on Valentine's Day.

I am sickly. I probably have the flu. Yummy. In other worlds I kinda sorta have a teaching gig for now, I'm a Pre-K Disabled teacher. Crack all the jokes you feel like. I am going to a birthday party now. It must suck to be a boy and have your birthday on Valentine's Day.

Oh Lawd please post more pics of your classes.

Fucking gutted.
I was in London, Camden Market yesterday.\apparently Dimmu Borgir & Lamb Of God were playing Brixton Academy that night.
Missed them for a 2nd time. THIS IS A SIGN.
but i got a pretty cool Dimmu tee though :)

I'm off to london again tonight to see the Blue man group. lol

Fucking gutted.
I was in London, Camden Market yesterday.apparently Dimmu Borgir & Lamb Of God were playing Brixton Academy that night.
Missed them for a 2nd time. THIS IS A SIGN.
but i got a pretty cool Dimmu tee though :)

I'm off to london again tonight to see the Blue man group. lol

Ah Brixton - the memories. Nick Brookes quoting racist jokes in the most ideal place in London!

Fucking hilarious, however I thought I was going to get stabbed to death.:lol: