The return of the "How are you today?" thread

:lol: Reminds me of one of our medics. They had to help an emo kid because he tried to commit suicide by cutting his veins and did it "across the jugular" and all the medic said was: "Dude, next time go down the highway..."

Fucking internet went so i'm on the cruddy laptop. Not very fast. But that may be my impatience, so i'm in a semi bad mood.
but also in a good mood- My bdaytomorrow. (Y)lol

:lol: Reminds me of one of our medics. They had to help an emo kid because he tried to commit suicide by cutting his veins and did it "across the jugular" and all the medic said was: "Dude, next time go down the highway..."

lolwut? you know that across the jugular would be almost the same as slitting your throat, right? I doubt anyone would survive that, unless they're really sloppy or something

First my wireless modem, then my windows vista was fucked up :D Then my boy friend left me... I want to be an emo :p:p:p

can you make into a live webcam broadcast?

I am on it... :lol: I decided to try this across the jugular thing... When the setting is ok... I'll be online soon :cool:

Probably because of all that terrible music in your sig.
Just remember to cut down the highway

Errm... Music tastes... They vary.... :cool: So what's NOT terrible music for you?

fuck that, across the jugular is the way to go

Yea... Good suggestion... :kickass:

Fucking internet went so i'm on the cruddy laptop. Not very fast. But that may be my impatience, so i'm in a semi bad mood.
but also in a good mood- My bdaytomorrow. (Y)lol

Well i guess that warrants a Happy Birthday now, doesn't it :D

Happy Birthday!

Its nice and warm out, so I got the chance to open my windows for once.
for once my shitty apartment cave doesn't feel and smell like a shitty apartment cave.

^ thank you to everyone who says happybday :)

i feel tired. 12 hours at school X.x