The return of the "How are you today?" thread

^Ahh, you're lucky. I have a ways to go before I turn 21. =[

On topic: I am quite relaxed today. The weather's cloudy, but comfortable. I'm gonna take this day to enjoy myself rather than stress over stupid shit like I usually do.

Hasn't been a good day. Turns out I'm stupid and I don't have myself under control.

some weird 8th grader hot topic clothing ridden bitch started screaming "POSER" at me when i was walking in the village today. i was just wearing a magenta jacket with a red shirt underneath and jeans, don't know what that makes me a poser of. besides, she calls herself emo/punk/goth whatever now.

some weird 8th grader hot topic clothing ridden bitch started screaming "POSER" at me when i was walking in the village today. i was just wearing a magenta jacket with a red shirt underneath and jeans, don't know what that makes me a poser of. besides, she calls herself emo/punk/goth whatever now.

Beat the shit out of that skank.

you should have put a stick insider her head like you did with the baby doll heads :p

some weird 8th grader hot topic clothing ridden bitch started screaming "POSER" at me.

If I had a nickel for every time that happened. Seriously.

I'm feeling great today. I'm stuffed with pizza and chocolate (it's good to have a day to indulge when you're dieting. you think about junkfood less during the week when you do) and the weather is great outside!

Well, it's great to me, anyway. No one around here appreciates 39 degree weather like I do.

There was a rather massive power out around here today. Took out a rather large area of Southern Ontario.
Biggest lol being I was at work, and the grocery store generators didn't kick in.
So people were panicking like "omgomgomg what do we do!~?!?!" while I loled and just took a nice 30min paid break waiting for the power to come back on.

There was a rather massive power out around here today. Took out a rather large area of Southern Ontario.
Biggest lol being I was at work, and the grocery store generators didn't kick in.
So people were panicking like "omgomgomg what do we do!~?!?!" while I loled and just took a nice 30min paid break waiting for the power to come back on.

I'd declare that a victory.

I'm up and down today. I finished a great book a couple of hours ago, but I may be coming down with a cold again.

Necrö;8158576 said:
My grandfather died this morning. Cancer. May he rest in peace.

I'm sorry to hear that. :(

I lost my uncle to cancer two years ago. Five of his siblings died of the exact same type.