The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I HATE Sundays! ...
somethings tells me that the homework is waiting for me, but I'm NOT coming. And my mom freaked out earlier 'cause she found out that I was in school in only 2 hours Friday (dunno how she found out)..
My pc is fucked up so I use another one. I've no money anymore, woups... And the weather is FUCKED... What a fantastic day :)

I HATE Sundays! ...
somethings tells me that the homework is waiting for me, but I'm NOT coming. And my mom freaked out earlier 'cause she found out that I was in school in only 2 hours Friday (dunno how she found out)..
My pc is fucked up so I use another one. I've no money anymore, woups... And the weather is FUCKED... What a fantastic day :)

delete system32, only way to fix it

I HATE Sundays! ...

sundays are awesome.

there's no off day for me. today I had to get out at 8am because of the movie project I'm involved in.
so basically, today was monday for me. yeaah.

I'm feeling great today. Some stress was lifted off of my shoulders, but I still have other things on my mind.

It's actually been a peaceful and productive (at the same time? holy shit) Monday for once.

as i was leaving school this guy that im kinda friends with comes up to me and asks if i wanna smoke so im like sure, he has a fucking sick corvette so we drive to my house and he smokes me out. i fucking love really nice tight guys like that, definite good first day of the week

errr... I'm being on cobot for the first time again since December '08 ... weird, time went by reeeeeeeeally fast.... o_O

oh, uhm... yeah, hello or something. *waves*

by the way, I'm pretty good.. a lot things have changed, and I that's good. :)

errr... I'm being on cobot for the first time again since December '08 ... weird, time went by reeeeeeeeally fast.... o_O

oh, uhm... yeah, hello or something. *waves*

by the way, I'm pretty good.. a lot things have changed, and I that's good. :)

ERNIIIIIIIIIIIIIII:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:!!!!!!!!!!!<3<3<3<33<3