The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I'm telling on you! I have your wenches Nettby :heh:

on topic: I'm bored out of my mind, because im stuck on another fucking train, jesus christ i hate these vessels of massive fail. I tell you, the day when i conquer the world, is the day when all railroad tracks on the planet gets blown up with nuclear weapons *shakes fist at train*

I also managed to get lost on the train, i think i have alzheimers

Dude, trains are awesome compared to trucks!

I say that because we have nearly no trains here and so the roads get crowded with these annoying behemoths :erk:

I'm fine... Was in school from 8am - 11.25 am, played football when I came home because I have 2 matches this week.
Was listening to Ozzy Osbourne with my dad when he came home from job..
I have to make 6 pages math tonight, should've made it yesterday ... but, it ended up with..- I was watching Chaos Ridden Years and my mom was pissed :D
Anyways.. everything's good (exept the math, but fuckit) :rofl:

I ache like a bitch. & kinda annoyed but other then that i'm fine.
5 hour art exam tomorrow.
and another 5 on friday -.-

Same as yesterday, only more stressed and kind of regretting my decision to quit smoking. It kept me calm and cool, and now, I freak out under so much stress, it's really not even funny.

hmmm .. The footballmatch earlier today was.-can't describe. My team and I fucked it up in the end and the result ended: 5-5. We thought we would win 'cause the result was 4-0 (to us) in the 1st half.. And then it all turned 180 and our coach didn't know what to say to us.....
But my teacher gave me 10 (second best) for my english history. And I'll be at Casa Arena tomorrow to watch AC Horsens - FC Midtjylland :).
Okay day today.. Exept the match, but it's forgotten tomorrow.hopefully.